• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Alaska Darin

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Uncle Joe

Alaska Darin

Dallas can get back in this with a TD here and one coming out of the half but they've lost all margin for error now.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Mahoney said:

God I love the Internet. 😁

This made me think back to this classic

• Haha 1

4merper4mer
4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Zero SB wins.

I know Dan had none and only one appearance.  I just wanted someone to say it so I could be happy about it yet again.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I know Dan had nine and only one appearance.  I just wanted someone to say it so I could be happy about it yet again.

I'm still pretty pissed that we went with Kelly in that draft.  Marino was my favorite college player at the time.  Imagine that cannon with Thurman Thomas running? 

Pollard has been awful all year. Perfect example of a RB who shines by committee but chokes as "the guy."

SquirminThurman
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Lions

Anytime Lions and SB is mentioned that is wild, but Stroud vs Love would be a terrific match-up of two young teams and QBs.

GB has 4 rookies with 30+ catches. First time that has happened since the merger!! Watson is almost an afterthought. If I'm Beaner and need a WR to replace Gabe Davis (FA) and or /Diggs (drama and age/ cap hit) then I'm on the phone with GB again for Watson...

Houston is so young all over, they don't realize the 'don't belong here'

All of this predicated if Buffalo stubs its toe in the playoffs of course.

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Zero SB wins.

Ditto. (ouch)

Plunkett?  Stabler?  McMahon?

There's also Len, Bob, and three Joes.

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Plunkett?  Stabler?  McMahon?

There's also Len, Bob, and three Joes.

But only one Mac

• Haha 3

SquirminThurman

Pollard has been awful all year. Perfect example of a RB who shines by committee but chokes as "the guy."

Dude did have a 1000 yard rushing season (4 YPC) and is coming off of a broken leg and High Ankle sprain combo injury in the playoffs (?) last year... He had to have surgery to repair it.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Uncle Joe said:

But only one Mac

I think now I'll start calling him Mac the Knife.  Since he murdered Belichick's career.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I think now I'll start calling him Mac the Knife.  Since he murdered Belichick's career.  

Wasn't murdered by Mac

Drafting Mac was more of a self inflicted

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SquirminThurman said:

Dude did have a 1000 yard rushing season (4 YPC) and is coming off of a broken leg and High Ankle sprain combo injury in the playoffs (?) last year... He had to have surgery to repair it.

Yes, he was injured, but by all accounts (including his own), he was 100% for Game 1. 

1,005 yards is good for 12th at the position. Unless he takes a pay cut, he won't be a Cowboy next year.

• Like 2

SquirminThurman

Yes, he was injured, but by all accounts (including his own), he was 100% for Game 1. 

1,005 yards is good for 12th at the position. Unless he takes a pay cut, he won't be a Cowboy next year.

Fair points, but Von Miller was supposed to be ready to play midseason by all accounts, and that contract is a bigger albatross on Buffalo's neck than Pollard is to Dallas in my opinion...

I agree with your overall POV though. RBs are use on rookie deal and then dump, unless you get a McCaffrey or Henry type signed to a 2nd contract young...

• Like 1