Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘24 Wild Card Round General Game Day Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

Really look at them in their next home game (next season, haha).

They honestly look like someone gathered an entire angry village of people and forced them to watch all the village grandparents get hanged. Its the only crowd of football fans in the country that never smiles or seems to have a good time, even when they’re winning. When they’re “cheering” it looks like mob justice.

Thats true. Philly is an odd city. Sullen faces everywhere. The spirit of that place is a downer vibe for the most part. 

• Cheers 2

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Alaska Darin

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Uncle Joe

Alaska Darin
Just now, snafu said:

Really look at them in their next home game (next season, haha).

They honestly looks like someone gathered an entire angry village of people and forced them to watch all the village grandparents get hanged. Its the only crowd of football fans in the country that never smiles or seems to have a good time, even when they’re winning. When they’re “cheering” it looks like mob justice.

I got a buddy who is a huge Philly sports' guy.  He won't go to a football game there because it's such a total shit show.

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Thats true. Philly is an odd city. Sullen faces everywhere. The spirit of that place is a downer vibe for the most part. 

City of Brotherly love......no?

TD Eagles 

tried the tush push from the one after a penalty, did not get it

16-9, Buccaneers 

Uncle Joe
29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I got a buddy who is a huge Philly sports' guy.  He won't go to a football game there because it's such a total shit show.

"I'm Mike Schmidt and I approve this message"

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't even like driving through Philly.  Just a bad vibe.  It'll always be the city that bombed itself to me.

• Like 2

Fansince88
34 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I have a friend that is a Bllls fan. Her husband passed away about 10 years ago from Brain cancer. He was a Raiders fan. Got beat up in the bathroom at a Bills game by a drunk Bills fan because he "Bumped" the guy in front of him with his elbow. We have some jerks in our stadium as well. She still loves the Bills but ill never darken the stadium again because of that. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Sad 1

Fansince88
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I don't even like driving through Philly.  Just a bad vibe.  It'll always be the city that bombed itself to me.

I have to circle it on the way to my daughters in Delaware. Drivers suck there.

Alaska Darin
5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I have a friend that is a Bllls fan. Her husband passed away about 10 years ago from Brain cancer. He was a Raiders fan. Got beat up in the bathroom at a Bills game by a drunk Bills fan because he "Bumped" the guy in front of him with his elbow. We have some jerks in our stadium as well. She still loves the Bills but ill never darken the stadium again because of that. 

I've seen some things at Rich Stadium too but it pales in comparison to my experiences in Philly and Oakland.  I will say that I will no longer sit in gen pop because far too many people don't know how to behave in public, especially when there's alcohol involved.   

&#%$ you plebes.  :lol:

• Like 1

Fansince88
8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I've seen some things at Rich Stadium too but it pales in comparison to my experiences in Philly and Oakland.  I will say that I will no longer sit in gen pop because far too many people don't know how to behave in public, especially when there's alcohol involved.   

&#%$ you plebes.  :lol:

I don't drink at all. because of that I can see when things are about to turn sour. I do my best to put some distance between myself and the situations. My bucket list upon retirement is to visit as many away games as possible. yes, I have heard Philly is not fan friendly. My son went to a Phillies vs Mets game a few years back. Said they were much worse then going to Boston with his Yankee friends. 

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
13 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I don't drink at all. because of that I can see when things are about to turn sour. I do my best to put some distance between myself and the situations. My bucket list upon retirement is to visit as many away games as possible. yes, I have heard Philly is not fan friendly. My son went to a Phillies vs Mets game a few years back. Said they were much worse then going to Boston with his Yankee friends. 

I may have a beer or two pregame but I pretty much refuse to pay the prices charged in stadiums for anything.

I honestly prefer to watch football at home because at the stadium I end up looking at the monitor the majority of the time anyway.   Once you add in the ill-mannered drunks and cost, it seems like an all-around waste.

• Like 2

Fansince88
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I may have a beer or two pregame but I pretty much refuse to pay the prices charged in stadiums for anything.

I honestly prefer to watch football at home because at the stadium I end up looking at the monitor the majority of the time anyway.   Once you add in the ill-mannered drunks and cost, it seems like an all-around waste.

The stadium is an experience I recommend everyone have. the recliner is a better seat

• Cheers 1