Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Steelers @ Bills- Super Wild Card Weekend

Hedge

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Which I swear is what Dorsey did, and what cost him his job.

100%.

As Marv said, the minute you start doing what the fans want, you'll find yourself sitting with them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Public service announcement, three of AD’s links aren’t showing in my. Browser. Not sure why. 

My browser says...

This video contains content from NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website or application.  Watch on Youtube

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, devnull said:

My browser says...

This video contains content from NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website or application.  Watch on Youtube

Just click on where it says "Watch on Youtube" and it will take you to the video on YouTube.

I think all official NFL videos do that.

• Like 3

Rochesterny
13 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

This is my complaint all year. Mahomes is a back of the hand, draw it in the dirt type of quarterback. He runs when he has too and makes throws most other quarterbacks are afraid to make. He operates without a script. Part of last year and all of this year, they have tried to build a pocket around him in order to protect him and discourage running around to mitigate injury. That and gave him robots that don’t know how to improvise their routes. This has definitely hurt his production and confidence. He is what he is, just let him play.

Completely understand your point. But imo in addition to your point kc offense has not been same without hill. Yes they won Super Bowl without him. But with him there is fear of the deep ball. The receivers outside of rice and kelce imo are really not that good. I am not sure about this stat but I believe they lead league in drop balls. This puts a lot of pressure on the quarterback which can lead to forcing interceptions. Believe mahomes has 14 int to Allen 18 int. When mahomes throws interception it receiver fault when Allen throws interception automatically called turnover machine. To be fair some of those interceptions are his fault but other not so much. In addition to what you say add this point to it will sum up the struggles. The OC can’t catch the ball for you players got to do that. But do get your point as at time hold my breath when Allen runs. But like you say Allen and mahomes are built differently you got let them play and be who they are. Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Just click on where it says "Watch on Youtube" and it will take you to the video on YouTube.

Yes, they do.

2 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

34 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yes, they do.

Many content creators block embedded links outside of their preferred outlets

Edited by devnull

3 hours ago, devnull said:

My browser says...

2 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

32 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yes, they do.

But in MY browser NOTHING was displayed. NOT A &#%$ING THING.

The blocking message shows up now though. 

&#%$ing technology. It’s great… WHEN IT WORKS. 

• O Rly 2

Just now, Nanker said:

LmpwZw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
24 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Be glad they didn't work. Josh highlights are like potato chips.

I clicked expecting to see a little clip, got linked to videos of Josh Allen playoff highlights and running highlights from a three-year span, which I am unable to stop watching, and that led to other videos, and three hours later I'm sitting at my desk covered in potato chip crumbs like "Where the hell did the day go?"  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

Jabba The Hutt
20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Be glad they didn't work. Josh highlights are like potato chips.

I clicked expecting to see a little clip, got linked to videos of Josh Allen playoff highlights and running highlights from a three-year span, which I am unable to stop watching, and that led to other videos, and three hours later I'm sitting at my desk covered in potato chip crumbs like "Where the hell did the day go?"  :classic_laugh:

At least it's only potato chip crumbs for you...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjcsPpBejSwD25rYSL491

• Facepalm 3
  • Haha 1

Spartacus
On 1/17/2024 at 8:41 AM, MothersMilk said:

May be art of 4 people

The Bills organization did a really crappy job of clearing seats and aisles to the point of making it a safety hazard for their fans.

they better get their heads out of their butts for KC before the county decides to not let fans enter due to unsafe conditions.

I'm sure the health dept is swarming with Taylor Swift fans.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The Bills organization did a really crappy job of clearing seats and aisles to the point of making it a safety hazard for their fans.

they better get their heads out of their butts for KC before the county decides to not let fans enter due to unsafe conditions.

I'm sure the health dept is swarming with Taylor Swift fans.

Are you kidding?  The snow is fluoridated, so leaving it there amplifies the exposure of the fans to the MK ULTRA mind-control 5G waves.  

The health department demanded the snow not be cleared, because they're part of the Big State mind-control conspiracy.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Haha 4

Deranged Rhino

What Alex and Kalea didn't realize was that the Bills fans helping them were doing so in order to feed them to The Pit. Alex and Kalea were lucky to escape unscathed... :classic_ninja: 

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What Alex and Kalea didn't realize was that the Bills fans helping them were doing so in order to feed them to The Pit. Alex and Kalea were lucky to escape unscathed... :classic_ninja: 

Pit Of Despair Princess Bride Albino GIF - Pit Of Despair Princess Bride  Albino Dispair - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2