‘23 The Aftermath - Steelers @ Bills- Super Wild Card Weekend

Hedge

Arodgers12
41 minutes ago, devnull said:

And we were happy that your boys rekt the Cowboys

It felt great!

• Like 4

Arodgers12

I was getting nervous though when the Steelers made it 24-17. I was like uh oh. Thank god the Bills prevailed!

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Arodgers12 said:

I was getting nervous though when the Steelers made it 24-17. I was like uh oh. Thank god the Bills prevailed!

It's a public service.  Wondering if the Bills are going to blow it or not is how most of us get our cardio workouts.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname

There's something about this team that is different from previous years.  

Maybe it's that jihad spirit.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 4

IDBillzFan

Interesting take from Najee Harris after the game, and it feels a lot like, "Someone needs to beat my wife's ass. I'm not saying someone should actually do it. I'm just saying someone should do it."

“We need more discipline. We’ve got to be more committed. I’m not saying that we’re not, but just coming from a place that has structure and just seeing that we can get help in these areas, might need to make a change, that’s something we can help,” said Harris, who played for legendary Alabama coach Nick Saban in college. “I’m not saying nothing about coaches or anything like that.”

• Popcorn 3

15 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

There's something about this team that is different from previous years.  

Maybe it's that jihad spirit.

It is because the expectations and hype of the season went away mid season and to a certain extent it galvanized the team. They started their sudden death playoffs several weeks earlier than any one else. We kept waiting for the Chiefs to do the same but our issues were different and harder to solve. The Bills always had an offense that could go off and score 40, that tends to cover other shortcomings. We do not have that. At this point the Bills are playing loose and Allen doesn’t look nearly as tense as he has looked. I suspect both teams to play loose as neither should probably be here based on parts of their regular season. We are here because of our defense and the Bills are here because of Allen. I am ok however it turns out. If you beat us just don’t lose to the Ratbirds

• Cheers 5

Uncle Joe
9 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

We are here because of our defense and the Bills are here because of Allen.

I think it was Cowher that pointed out that both the Bills and Chiefs, unlike 2 years ago, are where they're at because of their defense.

A look at some of the Wildcard Weekend blowouts pretty much confirms that, IMO.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

10 hours ago, Ann said:

He's getting dragged online from all but Steelers fans. I actually thought the Steelers got away with a lot yesterday (including more than one offsides!), and the Bills got away with a few. The refs pretty much let them play.

omph.jpg.75e998640b4b1a45cd2f67747072ebbd.jpg

• Like 4

I asked my son about the stadium conditions yesterday (he went to the game).

He said the "Stadium was embarrassingly under-shoveled and icy. I can't believe they allowed the liability..... Getting up and down was legit dangerous."

Then, I wanted to know what happened to all the snow in the stands once people got to their seats. He said people either smashed it down or threw it around. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Ann said:

But we really have to fix his footwork, so we can rehabilitate him and trade him.