Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Divisional Round: BILLS vs Chiefs, January 21st SNF Pregame Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Frankly I think if there is a chip on this team's shoulder, it's the All Pro Team snubs.

Sean has also been determined to rebuild the caliphate.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Nouseforaname

• Carptom1

• Crap Throwing Clavin

IDBillzFan
16 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Sean has also been determined to rebuild the caliphate.

Did you know McDermott tried to bring back the Buffalo Jills, but have them on the sidelines wearing burkas made by Zubaz?

True story. Tyler Dunne told me so.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Nouseforaname
12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did you know McDermott tried to bring back the Buffalo Jills, but have them on the sidelines wearing burkas made by Zubaz?

I did not.  I definitely think our Buffalo Bills would be more focused on winning if they didn't have scantily clad cheerleaders distracting them from their official goal of winning for the 72 virgins.

IDBillzFan
2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I did not.  I definitely think our Buffalo Bills would be more focused on winning if they didn't have scantily clad cheerleaders distracting them from their official goal of winning for the 72 virgins.

You know what would be funny?

If instead of calling out "Omaha!" at the line, if Josh instead yelled something like "Derka! Derka!" or "Allahu Akbar!"

• Haha 2

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

What a worry about in this game is Tyler bass kicking. 

TBass will be ready for this game.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

He was talked out of it by Jerry Sullivan, who was insistent that women have no place in football.

IDBillzFan
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He was talked out of it by Jerry Sullivan, who was insistent that women have no place in football.

Now, let's be fair to Jerry. He didn't say women have no place in football so much as he said women have no place in football because they're too stupid to understand it.

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know what would be funny?

If instead of calling out "Omaha!" at the line, if Josh instead yelled something like "Derka! Derka!" or "Allahu Akbar!"

Or replace "Kill, kill, kill!" with "Kill the infidels!"  

Though I'd much rather see, this week, him replace that with "Shake it off! Shake it off!"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

From my point of view. Kincaid and Knox are going to have split the middle and have big impacts in the game. I see Kincaid having big game Sunday night. Now we get more Shakir as well not bad thing. But lastly lookie lookie here comes cookie. Keep the cook train going and Allen and cook keep the ball safe no turnovers. From defense big Ed and Rousseau going have to take lead being disruptive 

Nnadi being out for the Chiefs is good for you and bad for us. He is a big factor in run defense and it may cause a problem. 

• Cheers 3

Alaska Darin
22 hours ago, Ann said:

Hire. a. real. company.

And get some of those stadium snow blowers. :facepalm:

I'm not sure what kinda company you could hire to do a project of that size in the time frame it needs done by. 

I'll grant that the BILLS could absolutely be better prepared by having an army of those snow blowers available but how many times in the last 20 years have they needed this done?  5?  10?  No company would have logistics or staff for that on hand.

• I don't know 1

2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Watching a lot of opinions online choosing Mahomes and the Chiefs.

We're still the dogs.  Love it, get it done!!!

Really? I have been hearing about 60-40 Bills. They are basing that totally on our issues on offense through the year. Personally I wouldn’t bet this with someone else’s money. I am sticking to prop bets.

defense- chiefs 

offense - bills

special teams 

kicking - chiefs 

return game- bills

pressure to win- bills

coaching - chiefs 

Add in the great home field advantage and our inconsistent play, comes in a wash to me. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
7 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Nnadi being out for the Chiefs is good for you and bad for us. He is a big factor in run defense and it may cause a problem. 

Agreed.  He's an important player in that facet of your defense. 

We're down (at this moment) Benford, Rapp, Davis, and I'll just speculate Bernard.  That's a huge advantage in your favor.  Dodson is an ok run stopper at OLB but his coverage is not great.  Almost all of our 2nd level coverage leaves the field with Bernard.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Carptom1 said:

Really? I have been hearing about 60-40 Bills. They are basing that totally on our issues on offense through the year. Personally I wouldn’t bet this with someone else’s money. I am sticking to prop bets.

defense- chiefs 

offense - bills

special teams 

kicking - chiefs 

return game- bills

pressure to win- bills

coaching - chiefs 

Add in the great home field advantage and our inconsistent play, comes in a wash to me. 

I'm seeing more people picking us and I don't know why.  It's a push game at best for us based on injuries.  If we were more healthy, I'd be thrilled to see you guys in Orchard Park.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3