Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Divisional Round: BILLS vs Chiefs, January 21st SNF Pregame Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Fansince88
1 hour ago, snafu said:

The longer I wait for this game, the more anxious and pessimistic I’m becoming.

negative waves Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Nouseforaname

• Carptom1

• Crap Throwing Clavin

Alaska Darin
20 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

You and me both. I think part of the issue is this is a golden opportunity for the winner of this game. The niners looked very beatable last night. As far as the Ravens go, pressure, pressure, pressure. I think you force Lamar to beat you with his arm not his legs. I think he would fold like he did in the first half. The Texans just lacked commitment.

Their offense needed to do ANYTHING to stay on the field.  You just can't keep putting your defense in bad situations with continual 3-and-outs.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Carptom1 said:

You and me both. I think part of the issue is this is a golden opportunity for the winner of this game. The niners looked very beatable last night. As far as the Ravens go, pressure, pressure, pressure. I think you force Lamar to beat you with his arm not his legs. I think he would fold like he did in the first half. The Texans just lacked commitment.

If you noticed, both the Raisins and the 49ers started really slow yesterday but I would argue it's because both teams rested their starters the last week of the season, and had off last week as the #1 seeds. Bad mistake as both teams had a lot of rust to knock off after 2 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin

"They'd rather give you a six yard run" - Collinsworth

"No the wouldn't.  - AD

Allegedly, 2 Bills Fans hacked Taylor Swift wireless sound system and play the Bills Shout Song!

Haven't seen this and it may be made up or it should be all over the news, but if it's true, I'll pitch in bail money for the guys and the look on her face says it is!

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1