Yes. That hurts us too.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Of course there’s 59 minutes to Wapner.

59 minutes…Wapner.

This is how I feel right now.

• Applause 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Shot:

Chaser:

Cattleman’s barbecue sauce blows. We won’t eat that crap here. Real BBQ is king here. There are probably 75 barbecue joints in the KC metro. 

SquirminThurman

No matter what happens today, I am very very proud of this Bills team. 6-6 after some bad losses and counted out.

Von Miller never came back into form.

Major injuries early, White our Pro Bowl CB who was regaining form went down.

Then the London debacle. Daquan Jones and Matt Milano went down with terrible injuries so the NFL could conduct an 'experiment' on preparedness if one team was overseas for two weeks vs one that was not. Worse yet, the NFL could have laid down NFL quality turf for $10 million. The result was the Bills lost their #1 tech DT (Daquan Jones) for a dozen games, and their All Pro LB (Milano) for the duration.

I questioned the coach when the team was 6-6. Then old video of McDermott making a bad analogy surfaced. It could have torn the team apart. The Bills were borderline laughing stock material again.

But NO ONE CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BILLS. How about going 5-0 down the stretch. The Bills squeaked out a couple of wins and humiliated the Cowboys.

Somewhere along the line McDermott learned to play aggressive defense for 60 minutes, not 58. The team rallied around each other and the coach. New stars emerged like Cook and Bernard. Old pros like Floyd have stepped up. Beane cast his magic and brought in Douglas.

'Next man up' yup we have that in spades. Even much maligned Kaiir Elam made a huge pick for the team.

Draft picks I thought would be busts like Torrence made me eat crow.

It's not always pretty. 2nd and 3rd stringers have fueled success all season.

Expect a big play from my guy #42 today.... Should have played him more, but Dorian Williams is an athletic freak and carries on the 'Williams' name.

Also would not be shocked to see Von Miler make a big play today.

WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU RATHER BE THAN RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW???!!!

LET'S GOOOO!!!!

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
3 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

No matter what happens today, I am very very proud of this Bills team. 6-6 after some bad losses and counted out.

Von Miller never came back into form.

Major injuries early, White our Pro Bowl CB who was regaining form went down.

Then the London debacle. Daquan Jones and Matt Milano went down with terrible injuries so the NFL could conduct an 'experiment' on preparedness if one team was overseas for two weeks vs one that was not. Worse yet, the NFL could have laid down NFL quality turf for $10 million. The result was the Bills lost their #1 tech DT (Daquan Jones) for a dozen games, and their All Pro LB (Milano) for the duration.

I questioned the coach when the team was 6-6. Then old video of McDermott making a bad analogy surfaced. It could have torn the team apart. The Bills were borderline laughing stock material again.

But NO ONE CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BILLS. How about going 5-0 down the stretch. The Bills squeaked out a couple of wins and humiliated the Cowboys.

Somewhere along the line McDermott learned to play aggressive defense for 60 minutes, not 58. The team rallied around each other and the coach. New stars emerged like Cook and Bernard. Old pros like Floyd have stepped up. Beane cast his magic and brought in Douglas.

'Next man up' yup we have that in spades. Even much maligned Kaiir Elam made a huge pick for the team.

Draft picks I thought would be busts like Torrence made me eat crow.

It's not always pretty. 2nd and 3rd stringers have fueled success all season.

Expect a big play from my guy #42 today.... Should have played him more, but Dorian Williams is an athletic freak and carries on the 'Williams' name.

Also would not be shocked to see Von Miler make a big play today.

WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU RATHER BE THAN RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW???!!!

LET'S GOOOO!!!!

Read this just now after the game. Great post. Still after the sting of the loss this is a great post. 

Sorry for the way the game day thread went for you. I believe you misread the replies. Let Go Bills......

• Like 2
  • Yes and No 1