• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Nouseforaname

• Carptom1

• Crap Throwing Clavin

2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

We need to protect @Carptom1. He’s one of us!

I am just a realist. I really do want you guys to win a superbowl because if anyone deserves an end to your suffering it is you. I want to not care about winning Sunday…. But I can’t. Just like a hopeless Alcoholic or a crack addict I just want one more. I swear I will quit tomorrow. 

BTW my wife is pulling for the Bills as she is over the relentless hype here in regards to the Chiefs. I have to admit I tire of it too. But I just can’t stop 🤣

• Cheers 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

I am just a realist. I really do want you guys to win a superbowl because if anyone deserves an end to your suffering it is you. I want to not care about winning Sunday…. But I can’t. Just like a hopeless Alcoholic or a crack addict I just want one more. I swear I will quit tomorrow. 

BTW my wife is pulling for the Bills as she is over the relentless hype here in regards to the Chiefs. I have to admit I tire of it too. But I just can’t stop 🤣

He means we need to protect you from being a human sacrifice to the New Stadium Pit.

But hey, if you're good with it...  :beer:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sig1Hunter
56 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He means we need to protect you from being a human sacrifice to the New Stadium Pit.

But hey, if you're good with it...  :beer:

Throw him in! Throw him in! Throw him in! 

510CBBF9-8E4F-4B71-A94D-600973FADE79.gif

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

Deadspin almost always sucks, but I like the cynical abuse of everyone in this article.

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Throw him in! Throw him in! Throw him in! 

510CBBF9-8E4F-4B71-A94D-600973FADE79.gif

So if I need to jump in the hole I will do it. I have only one condition….. if you guys lose no crying about the officiating or conspiracy theories please. 

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

So if I need to jump in the hole I will do it. I have only one condition….. if you guys lose no crying about the officiating or conspiracy theories please. 

If Josh Allen gets horse collared and gets called for intentional grounding… 

3 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Why certainly. Same goes for you if Brady calls a Kadarius Toney Special with Diggs being onsides to win the game. 

• Like 1