Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Divisional Round: BILLS vs Chiefs, January 21st SNF Pregame Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Rochesterny

The d-line has to be disruptive and create havoc in the pass and run game to compensate for the linebacker IMO. Let’s go Big Ed. Feed Feed

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Nouseforaname

• Carptom1

• Crap Throwing Clavin

Sig1Hunter
23 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

So if I need to jump in the hole I will do it. I have only one condition….. if you guys lose no crying about the officiating or conspiracy theories please. 

How about we throw Shawn Hochuli in the hole and you can ref the game?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

20 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

If Josh Allen gets horse collared and gets called for intentional grounding… 

Ok I will give you that one 

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

How about we throw Shawn Hochuli in the hole and you can ref the game?

I would probably be better than he is 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

The d-line has to be disruptive and create havoc in the pass and run game to compensate for the linebacker IMO. Let’s go Big Ed. Feed Feed

Also you have to remember to cover 87. With the linebacker issues that might be a problem. Of course he is only catching every other ball since he has been dating what’s her name 

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
38 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Also you have to remember to cover 87. With the linebacker issues that might be a problem. Of course he is only catching every other ball since he has been dating what’s her name 

Swift after reading this:

Taylor Swift Angry GIF - Taylor Swift Angry Mad GIFs

"SAY MY NAME!" 

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

So if I need to jump in the hole I will do it. I have only one condition….. if you guys lose no crying about the officiating or conspiracy theories please. 

No conspiracy theories.

The officiating...honestly, I'll bitch about it, win or lose, if it sucks, no matter who benefits.  The officiating is just shit this year - has been for a while, but this year seems more egregious than usual.

That bullshit with Toney's offsides...yes, he was offsides, yes it was the right call.  The problem is how do officials expect players to line up properly if 1) the officials take the responsibility to make sure the players line up correctly, and 2) the officials don't do it consistently?  That call was the right call...the other dozen times before it wasn't called, which led Toney to believe it wasn't his responsibility to check his line-up, is an egregious failure of officiating.

So yes, I'll complain about the mother&#%$ing officials.  But in strictly non-partisan fashion, because they're shitheads.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No conspiracy theories.

The officiating...honestly, I'll bitch about it, win or lose, if it sucks, no matter who benefits.  The officiating is just shit this year - has been for a while, but this year seems more egregious than usual.

That bullshit with Toney's offsides...yes, he was offsides, yes it was the right call.  The problem is how do officials expect players to line up properly if 1) the officials take the responsibility to make sure the players line up correctly, and 2) the officials don't do it consistently?  That call was the right call...the other dozen times before it wasn't called, which led Toney to believe it wasn't his responsibility to check his line-up, is an egregious failure of officiating.

So yes, I'll complain about the mother&#%$ing officials.  But in strictly non-partisan fashion, because they're shitheads.

As long as it’s non biased. I have done nothing but listen to this crap the last three years from Bengals, Eagles and Bills fans as if we are never on the receiving end of crap calls. I wasn’t mad at the officials on Toneys call. I also don’t believe Mahommes was either. He like the rest of us have tired of Toney’s apathetic bullshit. He just would never go after a teammate so the call was a safe vent. Unfortunately it made him look like an entitled @$$h@l& which he has shown no evidence of being. I guess in reality that is the price you pay for winning. 

Fansince88
25 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

As long as it’s non biased. I have done nothing but listen to this crap the last three years from Bengals, Eagles and Bills fans as if we are never on the receiving end of crap calls. I wasn’t mad at the officials on Toneys call. I also don’t believe Mahommes was either. He like the rest of us have tired of Toney’s apathetic bullshit. He just would never go after a teammate so the call was a safe vent. Unfortunately it made him look like an entitled @$$h@l& which he has shown no evidence of being. I guess in reality that is the price you pay for winning. 

I vote he goes in the hole.

• Haha 1