Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Divisional Round: BILLS vs Chiefs, January 21st SNF Pregame Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

40 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I vote he goes in the hole.

Actually I may be there if I can figure this pet situation out. My wife is heading out of town on Thursday afternoon. I got three buddies that rented a house up there and just let me know they are driving up Friday morning. 14 hrs, 15 with the time change. Really tempted as I am sure that it would be a blast. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Nouseforaname

• Carptom1

• Crap Throwing Clavin

Man, the NFL is happy as pigs in 💩 about this game. I must have seen 15 tweets about these two already. Apparently, the rest of the teams players are meaningless. :classic_dry:

• Like 1

Rochesterny
7 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

Also you have to remember to cover 87. With the linebacker issues that might be a problem. Of course he is only catching every other ball since he has been dating what’s her name 

Hoping kelce will be making googly eyes 👀 at swift and forget about the game and drops catches. One can wish

• FANtastic 2

12 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Have to be extra careful with the intentional grounding.

Longest yard.  Throw it away past the LOS and into the ref's groin.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

8 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

Also you have to remember to cover 87. With the linebacker issues that might be a problem. Of course he is only catching every other ball since he has been dating what’s her name 

....and fumbling a couple of those.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, snafu said:

I can’t get past that guy’s name. Did his mom lose a bet?

Maybe the proper spelling is with a 

. .

U

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Pacheco worries me.

He should, dude is a beast. If you guys are having linebacker issues that could be a problem. They better come ready to tackle. There is not much finesse in his play. The entire team feeds off his effort 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Maybe the proper spelling is with a 

. .

U

Does everyone call him “Harry”?

Sig1Hunter
44 minutes ago, snafu said:

Does everyone call him “Harry”?

Closely related to Harry Colon, of Chicago Bears fame

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sig1Hunter

Can anyone point me to the sane Chiefs message board? The only one I can find is the one where its a bunch of dudes in a Chiefs circle jerk. 

19 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Can anyone point me to the sane Chiefs message board? The only one I can find is the one where its a bunch of dudes in a Chiefs circle jerk. 

Why do you think I am here? I can’t take those bandwagon retards over there. I would rather talk football with the enemy than listen to those illiterates stroke off mahomes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

46 minutes ago, Ann said:

The defense has been more consistent than any other team this year. Our max points given up is 27 in Green Bay and there the offense was not good. I do feel like we can hold you guys to 28. I just don’t know if we get to 30. Our red zone has been horrible all year along with short yardage. I see us losing because of that. McKinnon was our scorer when Kelce was covered. He is not active and Kelce has lost something this year. Age gets everyone I guess 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1