Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Divisional Round: BILLS vs Chiefs, January 21st SNF Pregame Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Rochesterny
10 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

He should, dude is a beast. If you guys are having linebacker issues that could be a problem. They better come ready to tackle. There is not much finesse in his play. The entire team feeds off his effort 

That is why Buffalo d-line needs to man handle chiefs line and create havoc and prevent Pacheco from getting to next level. Is going to fall on Oliver,Jones,Rousseau, epenesa, Floyd,and Lawson. I have no hope for Von.

• Like 3

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Nouseforaname

• Carptom1

• Crap Throwing Clavin

IDBillzFan
3 minutes ago, Dante said:

Is anyone else a little concerned about the Chiefs getting a extra couple days rest/prep?

On the list of things to concerned about for this game, this is at the bottom of the pile. If I am concerned, it's less about them getting extra rest and more about players for the Bills who could use an extra day to heal.

Maybe I'm just letting my inner homer rule the keyboard, but I don't worry about these things because none of it compares to what they had to endure last year, with Hamlin, the snowstorm, getting to Detroit, the uncertainty of the playoff positions, etc.

They plowed through that pretty damn well, all things considered, and I feel like even with the injuries on the D, this is the best overall team we've had in a long time.

• Like 5

Rochesterny
46 minutes ago, Dante said:

Is anyone else a little concerned about the Chiefs getting a extra couple days rest/prep?

For me no. I see something different in this bills team. You look in there eyes they are on a mission. Allen has kicked it into another gear. I still think with injuries McDermott will pull something from his sleeve. From my point of view the bills are built to have depth. But who would expected rash of injuries first, second in some positions. No one was counting on going through linebackers like changing diapers. But, I think this team is tough and despite the injuries still excited to see what they can do. Maybe I’m jaded as i am a long time bills fan and like everyone else want to see bills win Super Bowl once in their lifetime.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Carptom1 said:

Can you imagine…😂

12B99E3F-CB48-4245-BE2D-2F94DFCC88B1.jpeg

The Bills never petitioned for that rule change. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Rochesterny
2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Can we get young bruce smith, Cornelius Bennett, Shane conlan, and Daryl Talley for this game

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 3