Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Divisional Round: BILLS vs Chiefs, January 21st SNF Pregame Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

IDBillzFan
15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Uh...Milli Vanilli actually did win a Grammy.  

Uh...yeah, so Milli Vanilli giving out an Emmy would be like, uh, like Jussie Smollet doing an commercial for Subway.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Nouseforaname

• Carptom1

• Crap Throwing Clavin

Nouseforaname
59 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Interesting take on Shakir lately here

He will be the x-factor Sunday.  

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 2

Just now, Cinga said:

Interesting take on Shakir lately here

I have been saying for years that if Diggs isn't open due to double-teaming, that means someone else is open and should be having a game.

• Like 2

crawhammer

Golden opportunity for the Bills to pull some bigger picture momentum from the Chiefs. Really the Bills CANNOT exit the postseason for the third time in four seasons at the hands of the Chiefs. That would be a major mental hurdle to overcome moving forward.

This season's Chiefs are probably as vulnerable as they're going to be for awhile. Rashee Rice has quickly developed into their WR1, and I love the way Pacheco plays the game, and Mahomes still has the highest ceiling of any QB in the NFL, but overall their offense is way down from previous seasons (including Kelce). Their defense has played great so Allen and co are going to have to be at their best. I'll give the Chiefs 24 points so if Allen can keep it to 1 or 0 turnovers then I see the Bills getting into the upper 20's.

Allen needs this game to stay in the conversation for the best QB in the NFL or otherwise it's going to be firmly Mahomes and Jackson only imo.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
9 minutes ago, crawhammer said:

Golden opportunity for the Bills to pull some bigger picture momentum from the Chiefs. Really the Bills CANNOT exit the postseason for the third time in four seasons at the hands of the Chiefs. That would be a major mental hurdle to overcome moving forward.

This season's Chiefs are probably as vulnerable as they're going to be for awhile. Rashee Rice has quickly developed into their WR1, and I love the way Pacheco plays the game, and Mahomes still has the highest ceiling of any QB in the NFL, but overall their offense is way down from previous seasons (including Kelce). Their defense has played great so Allen and co are going to have to be at their best. I'll give the Chiefs 24 points so if Allen can keep it to 1 or 0 turnovers then I see the Bills getting into the upper 20's.

Allen needs this game to stay in the conversation for the best QB in the NFL or otherwise it's going to be firmly Mahomes and Jackson only imo.

Joeburrow GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

Rochesterny

From my point of view. Kincaid and Knox are going to have split the middle and have big impacts in the game. I see Kincaid having big game Sunday night. Now we get more Shakir as well not bad thing. But lastly lookie lookie here comes cookie. Keep the cook train going and Allen and cook keep the ball safe no turnovers. From defense big Ed and Rousseau going have to take lead being disruptive 

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 4

Rochesterny
13 minutes ago, Ann said:

I have been saying for years that if Diggs isn't open due to double-teaming, that means someone else is open and should be having a game.

I believe that will be Kincaid imo

Nouseforaname

Watching a lot of opinions online choosing Mahomes and the Chiefs.

We're still the dogs.  Love it, get it done!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Rochesterny
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Watching a lot of opinions online choosing Mahomes and the Chiefs.

We're still the dogs.  Love it, get it done!!!

Yeah hear you. Been hearing the bills defense is banged up and won’t be able to stop kc allen and offense are going to push. Yeah there some nay sayers. Well I say go Bills play your best game and get a big DUB and shut the outside world up for once and for all. GO BILLS :whitebillsflag:

Nouseforaname
Just now, Rochesterny said:

Yeah hear you. Been hearing the bills defense is banged up and won’t be able to stop kc allen and offense are going to push. Yeah there some nay sayers. Well I say go Bills play your best game and get a big DUB and shut the outside world up for once and for all. GO BILLS :whitebillsflag:

I am happy being the underdog. Nick Wright has gone all in shitting on the Bills this season and he has been wrong 100% of the time.  He has gone scorched Earth this week and I hope the trend continues.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
10 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I am happy being the underdog. Nick Wright has gone all in shitting on the Bills this season and he has been wrong 100% of the time.  He has gone scorched Earth this week and I hope the trend continues.

Frankly I think if there is a chip on this team's shoulder, it's the All Pro Team snubs.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2