Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Chiefs @ Bills- Divisional Round

Hedge

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The moment he signed with Jay-Z's agency, he dropped off a cliff. 

Funny that.

I thought the humiliation rituals would help. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm gonna re-watch this game at some point.  It seemed as though the Chiefs in the 4th quarter brought more defenders to the LOS and were then successful at shutting down Cook who was having a nice game.  Last couple possessions IIRC.  Bills didn't seem to adjust to that well and the offense was stymied a bit.  

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
25 minutes ago, Ann said:

Josh also had a running lane where he could have picked up quite the yardage.. but sure let’s go for the low percentage play. 

4 hours ago, Dante said:

I'm kinda done with Gabe. We either need to trade up and draft a top tier WR or get one somewhere else

I agree.  He's not a value at a number 2 wr price.  He will find a better deal somewhere else.  Need to get a future number 1 to replace Diggs eventually.  Combining picks and moving up is the only affordable option at this time.  

We also have holes in the secondary as Poyer and Hyde are getting old to and will probably get released soon.

Might also need to get a good center in the draft too as Morse is getting old too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Josh also had a running lane where he could have picked up quite the yardage.. but sure let’s go for the low percentage play. 

It was 2nd down and Shakir was an open target.  It looks like a good bet on the replays except for Dawkins bumping Josh as it was thrown.  Not a low percentage play IMO once Shakir beat the coverage.  

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Gabe wasn't happy with the fans post game.

Bills would have been better with him healthy in this game.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

It was 2nd down and Shakir was an open target.  It looks like a good bet on the replays except for Dawkins bumping Josh as it was thrown.  Not a low percentage play IMO once Shakir beat the coverage.  

Just watched the cover 1 analysis of the passing game and my opinion hasn’t changed.

The short game was consistently moving the ball.  The deep ball wasn’t necessary.  Chiefs had no answer for the quick passes behind the line of scrimmage.  Kincaid and diggs were in good position to get some positive yards on that throw to Shakir. The next pass was even worse.

30 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Just watched the cover 1 analysis of the passing game and my opinion hasn’t changed.

The short game was consistently moving the ball.  The deep ball wasn’t necessary.  Chiefs had no answer for the quick passes behind the line of scrimmage.  Kincaid and diggs were in good position to get some positive yards on that throw to Shakir. The next pass was even worse.

We can disagree.  Hindsight.  There's a big difference in that decision to throw it there vs throwing a similar route in Jets opener into tight double coverage.  That play last night was there to be made, a very good opportunity for a touchdown IMO.  I'm more unhappy with what came after that play.  

Nouseforaname
22 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

We can disagree.  Hindsight.  There's a big difference in that decision to throw it there vs throwing a similar route in Jets opener into tight double coverage.  That play last night was there to be made, a very good opportunity for a touchdown IMO.  I'm more unhappy with what came after that play.  

We can definitely disagree but I am not speaking in hindsight.  Had they won, I still would have felt it was risky and preferred the « keep the hands out of mahomes hands » approach.

In fact, I posted about it on Twitter.

• Cheers 1

Rochesterny
11 hours ago, bdutton said:

Gabe wasn't happy with the fans post game.

IMO Gabe is done here.  Better he go somewhere else. Fans been waiting for him to be true #2 receiver. Not going to happen at least not here. IMO Davis and Diggs don’t fit for Allen or the bills any longer. My thought bills are going to need a receiver that is faster, has good hands, and can stretch the field. Diggs and Davis has run the course here imo. Hate to say or think this as I was a fan of Diggs up until now. My thought and again repeat he will ask for a trade and if I were Buffalo I would accommodate get some trade equity and work with the other team to take on his contract as it kind of binding buffalo right now. But to be fair minded maybe there is injury we’re are not aware of or the severity of it. But his attitude post game was not stellar when rest of teammates were facing the music and answered the questions what did this supposedly captain do avoid the press and run out the door.  Real leader there. If it were me I would strip the C of the Jersey. Not captain worthy imo. 

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Applause 1

12 hours ago, Ann said:

Umm, the defense hasn't forced ANY turnovers?  Pretty sure Mercole Hardiman was the happiest person in the building when the pass to Shakir didn't connect and then Bass' kick didn't connect either.

• Like 1

Rochesterny
11 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Bills would have been better with him healthy in this game.  

May I ask out of curiosity in what way?

Rochesterny
15 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

I'm gonna re-watch this game at some point.  It seemed as though the Chiefs in the 4th quarter brought more defenders to the LOS and were then successful at shutting down Cook who was having a nice game.  Last couple possessions IIRC.  Bills didn't seem to adjust to that well and the offense was stymied a bit.  

I command you for doing so. But, please make sure you keep a bottle of tums or aspirin when rewatching the game.

24 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

May I ask out of curiosity in what way?

He has had good games against KC. 

• Like 1