Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Chiefs @ Bills- Divisional Round

Hedge

Robs House

I'd be more upset if I hadn't known it was over when McDipshit made the idiotic call to go for the fake on the punt. The fact that it was even close from that point on was a blessing. He should be fired before midnight. If he's back next year there's no reason to even watch. He was a great coach when we were perennial losers, but now he's just a guy that's too skittish to ever make it to the promise land. He will never coach a team to a championship.

Edited by Robs House
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

SpionBills

It’s nearly 3am, I can’t get to sleep as just thinking if it would have been different had there been better luck with injuries. This is probably what I get for supporting Buffalo based on watching “The Four Falls” several years ago, I surely knew what I was letting myself in for. You local fans must be made of steel to withstand the constant close calls. 

Big offseason, but hell of an effort to get to this stage and it’s got to happen soon? Surely? 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Fansince88 said:

We were not winning next week and definitely not beating the NFC Champs. 

Middle of this game I looked at my husband and said, “Neither of these teams are beating Baltimore.” Now, never say never and I would have loved for the Bills to have had the opportunity to try (who was gonna play defense, I do not know), but Baltimore looks pretty complete.

Oh, well, Go Lions!

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1
  • Sad 1

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

A little adjustment for the pessimists in you. It sucks. We lost 6 players in last weeks game and 3 injuries this week. The LB corps was decimated. He will win some. I get it. It sucks. We were not winning next week and definitely not beating the NFC Champs. 

Give me a break.  The bills come to a fg from getting a tie and they go wide right ?Thats some shitty voodoo shit right there.

• Sad 2

Rochesterny

Need a new kicker. We need wide receivers we can’t push the ball down field. Problem there some thing happened with deep game. Diggs is not what he used to be not sure why. Did some things that don’t make sense. Why  did not use kincaid more and just run the ball or short passes instead of going deep. They just don’t learn stick with what is working 

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

BillsFan101
5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You have had 110 posts on this page and they were all when we were losing or after a loss. You are not a fan of this team. 

I have been a fan longer than you. The only team in the history of sports to lose 4 championships in a row. The team that had everything and wasn't injured couldn't stop Mahomes for 13 seconds. It is always something, wide right for Norwood and wide right for Bass.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Blessed Believer

All week long my gut was telling me, “We can’t let this game come down to Bass…he is not reliable and looks off….so please score TDs and leave him off the field….”  I shared this with a few Bills fans in my neighborhood and they told me, “Dont worry Blessed….he will be there when the bell rings.”  

I hate when I am right…I really wanted not to be….wide right again…..oy ve! 

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Rochesterny

All I want to see is one bills Super Bowl win in my lifetime. Is that so hard to ask for ????

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

Nope. I have been a fan for a long, long time. I no longer expect much (and feel bad for Josh Allen because he deserves a ring). But, at the end of the day? For the fans it is just a game.

My mind does expect anything, as I'm almost sure the Sabres and Bills are cursed. But, it gets to me, emotionally. I don't cry, but I complain about. I watch the games with my father, usually, and it is so nice seeing him happy, that when I know that's over for the year, I get sad. Probably the same way for him. I imagine it is the same for many fans. 

Edited by Paulus
  • Like 2

BillsFan101
1 minute ago, Blessed Believer said:

All week long my gut was telling me, “We can’t let this game come down to Bass…he is not reliable and looks off….so please score TDs and leave him off the field….”  I shared this with a few Bills fans in my neighborhood and they told me, “Dont worry Blessed….he will be there when the bell rings.”  

So sorry you were right, ugh.

• Sad 1

PromoTheRobot
Just now, Rochesterny said:

All I want to see is one bills Super Bowl win in my lifetime. Is that so hard to ask for ????

Yes apparently.

I wish they focused on just getting another first down than going for the end zone at the end. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterny said:

Need a new kicker. We need wide receivers we can’t push the ball down field. Problem there some thing happened with deep game. Diggs is not what he used to be not sure why. Did some things that don’t make sense. Why  did not use kincaid more and just run the ball or short passes instead of going deep. They just don’t learn stick with what is working 

Looks like Bass is a free agent.

PromoTheRobot
2 minutes ago, Blessed Believer said:

Bass' kicks have been scary lately, even the ones he makes. The ball was hooking way too much.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yes apparently.

I wish they focused on just getting another first down than going for the end zone at the end. 

I honestly don’t get that last sequence.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Blessed Believer
7 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I'd be more upset if I hadn't known it was over when McDipshit made the idiotic call to go for the fake on the punt. The fact that it was even close from that point on was a blessing. He should be fired before midnight. If he's back next year there's no reason to even watch. He was a great coach when we were perennial losers, but now he's just a guy that's too skittish to ever make it to the promise land. He will never coach a team to a championship.

it seems some Bills fans agree with you…but honestly, I can’t blame him for this loss.  The guy missed a chip shot FG for starters…half our defense was out or playing injured. I’m sorry, but this is not the time to throw a good coach who made great decisions to turn around this season when it was looking bad. Firing Dorsey saved this season and the coach should get props for that. He’s not going anywhere. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
3 minutes ago, BillsFan101 said:

I have been a fan longer than you. The only team in the history of sports to lose 4 championships in a row. The team that had everything and wasn't injured couldn't stop Mahomes for 13 seconds. It is always something, wide right for Norwood and wide right for Bass.

Well, as a fan you suck. As a poster here you are about as negative as they come. I have never seen a single positive post from you and you only post in the game day threads and post game threads. You don't post when they are leading and always post when it looks bad. That's a fan? So you have been a fan of this team longer than I? Who is the bigger moron? The team that had everything and wasn't injured DID stop him this year. Wait, we won that game so you didn't pay attention. 

• Like 1

Blessed Believer
4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yes apparently.

I was hoping the same. Get another first down, let Chiefs use up their remaining  TOs and then go for the score (TD, not Bass). 

• Like 2