Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Chiefs @ Bills- Divisional Round

Hedge

Blessed Believer
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Middle of this game I looked at my husband and said, “Neither of these teams are beating Baltimore.” Now, never say never and I would have loved for the Bills to have had the opportunity to try (who was gonna play defense, I do not know), but Baltimore looks pretty complete.

Oh, well, Go Lions!

I was thinking the same, but I still wanted to have the chance to beat them.  

• Cheers 1

Blessed Believer
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Anyone who faults Josh for the last drive should be ashamed of themselves. Josh was beasty for something like 7 games in a row and we got this far because of him. Love me some Josh! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Letsgobuffalo

Are we 100% McD is the answer? If not, would anyone be opposed to Belichick? I mean he did win with Brady, and I do think he could win with Allen. 

If not, we have to hit on our draft with the amount of cap casualties we will likely have this offseason and hope McD can get over the hump. 

• Haha 1
  • Boo 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Letsgobuffalo said:

Are we 100% McD is the answer? If not, would anyone be opposed to Belichick? I mean he did win with Brady, and I do think he could win with Allen. 

If not, we have to hit on our draft with the amount of cap casualties we will likely have this offseason and hope McD can get over the hump. 

That last sequence was on coaching.  

1 minute ago, Letsgobuffalo said:

No to Belichick. If they replace McDermott (they won’t), I would hope for an offensive minded coach.

They do have a lot of draft picks, and will have some needs to fill.

• Like 1

Rochesterny

Main thing that burns my bridge is not covering kelce every one in building knows need to cover him. Double cover him let the other beat you. That blow coverage for kelce touchdown was unacceptable. This team has a lot gaps to fill in off season. Figure out how to get rid of Von and recoup some salary cap. Then figure out what is going on with diggs and why him and Allen were not able to connect deep. For god sake figure out what the problem is pushing ball down filed deep. Learn to play smart situational football on offense. Start rebuilding line backer corp. need pass rusher. Hyde and poyer 33 and 32 going to have to figure out eventual replacement at safeties. Allen will be 28 next year how many chances are left before window closes???

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
3 minutes ago, Letsgobuffalo said:

First post and this is what you want to discuss? 

• I don't know 1

So so disappointing. 

defense was so depleted. I’d have rather seen Dorian in there all game. 

I don’t know what the Phuck is wrong but the entire second half of the season the WRs have been terrible. Diggs, Davis, Sherfield, Harty all gross. Shakir has been good. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Well, it’s the off season. :classic_sad:

• Sad 2

Just now, Dubs said:

So so disappointing. 

I don’t know what the Phuck is wrong but the entire second half of the season the WRs have been terrible. Diggs, Davis, Sherfield, Harty all gross. Shakir has been good. 

Shakir has been amazing! 

• Like 3

Fansince88
Just now, Rochesterny said:

Main thing that burns my bridge is not covering kelce every one in building knows need to cover him. Double cover him let the other beat you. That blow coverage for kelce touchdown was unacceptable. This team has a lot gaps to fill in off season. Figure out how to get rid of Von and recoup some salary cap. Then figure out what is going on with diggs and why him and Allen were not able to connect deep. For god sale figure out what the problem is pushing ball down filed deep. Learn to play smart situational football on offense

I think they tried. Once again, who did we have at the DB/Safety/LB positions? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

I’ve barely thought about that since the game ended. Even if Bass makes it KC is still winning. Bills needed a TD, that was their only chance. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Letsgobuffalo
3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Well we lost another post season game, again…Might as well put on the offseason hat and go to work. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Dubs said:

So so disappointing. 

Great question to ask Adam Henry / WR coach I would guess?

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Dubs said:

I’ve barely thought about that since the game ended. Even if Bass makes it KC is still winning. Bills needed a TD, that was their only chance. 

2nd and 9, why are they not running? Josh has gotten positive yards on every run, instead he goes for 6 and give the ball back to kc with 2:00?

WTF were they thinking

• Like 1