Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Chiefs @ Bills- Divisional Round

Hedge

Fansince88
1 minute ago, Letsgobuffalo said:

Well we lost another post season game, again…Might as well put on the offseason hat and go to work. 

You are new here. There is a thread for that. this one is for wallowing in our sorrows. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Fansince88 said:

You are new here. There is a thread for that. this one is for wallowing in our sorrows. 

Which thread? I can link it.

Fansince88
Just now, Ann said:

Which thread? I can link it.

Replace Mc D thread from when we were 6-6. The one that I said that everyone was over reacting and that changing the OC would help us win the division. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Rochesterny

This was heartbreaking feels like our bills are Charlie Brown trying to kick the football and Lucy keep pulling away from us. So disappointed in this game it was winnable 

• Sad 2

Fansince88
1 minute ago, Ann said:

Wow. That’s bad.

Was he injured at any point this season? I feel like he was doing great and then got unreliable after the first NE game when he couldn't hit anything.

• I don't know 1

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Was he injured at any point this season? I feel like he was doing great and then got unreliable after the first NE game when he couldn't hit anything.

I do not recall seeing him on the injury reports, but something changed.

Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Patrick mahomes was the best player on the field.

You think so? 🤔

What a horrible Buffalo sports weekend.

The Bandits on Friday hosting the previously 1-3 Riptide were unable to go through their normal day before the game practice because the Sabres game that was supposed to be played Wednesday was played Thursday and Vinc proceeded to sleep walk through the 1st half giving up 9 goals on 15 shots.  They managed to get the game tied at 13 with about 2 minutes to go but immediately gave up another goal and couldn't get another equalizer losing 15-13.

Then on Saturday, the Sabres extra man offense gave up 2 goals in a 3-1 loss to a team that was 7 points ahead of them heading into the game and now sits 9 points ahead of them.

And today, the Bills kicker that had been extremely reliable until a week ago misses a kick with the wind at his back and the game on the line.

Brings back memories of the old Marv Levy fight song: go Bills and take the Sabres with you, go Bills and take the Bandits too.  

At least we still have our normal rallying cry of NEXT YEAR!!!

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
6 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Ok, Just looked it up. He had 11 games where he was 100% this year. 3 games where he was 50% including today and 1 game where he was 33% and that was last week.  Total was 82.8% for the year.  @Ann because you replied to my original post.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Patrick mahomes was the best player on the field.

Actually a case could be made for Pacheco. His effort inspires the whole team. Mahomes missed some throws.

As far as McDermott making all the correct calls? Hardly, the fake punt was dumb and he got bailed out. His defense allowing Kelce that type of game was a crime. He should have been priority 1 no matter what it took 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Actually a case could be made for Pacheco. His effort inspires the whole team. Mahomes missed some throws.

As far as McDermott making all the correct calls? Hardly, the fake punt was dumb and he got bailed out. His defense allowing Kelce that type of game was a crime. He should have been priority 1 no matter what it took 

Good luck next week.

13 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

2nd and 9, why are they not running? Josh has gotten positive yards on every run, instead he goes for 6 and give the ball back to kc with 2:00?

WTF were they thinking

They needed to score a TD and run the clock down and make KC use their TDs.  

• Like 3

Fansince88
3 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

I dont think we had the tools to cover Kelce with. We lost those tools the last two weeks. 

• Cheers 3

Nouseforaname
Just now, Dubs said:

They needed to score a TD and run the clock down and make KC use their TDs.  

Go back to that last drives.  2nd and 9 iirc.  Two deep throws ???

Why not a Josh run to keep the drive alive ?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1