Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Chiefs @ Bills- Divisional Round

Hedge

Fansince88
1 minute ago, Dubs said:

They needed to score a TD and run the clock down and make KC use their TDs.  

Yes, Make that field goal and I am confident they would still have lost the game.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Actually a case could be made for Pacheco. His effort inspires the whole team. Mahomes missed some throws.

As far as McDermott making all the correct calls? Hardly, the fake punt was dumb and he got bailed out. His defense allowing Kelce that type of game was a crime. He should have been priority 1 no matter what it took 

Imagine the chiefs were losing by 3 with 2 minutes left in the opposing drive? Do you think we would have seen that bizarre play calling?

Coaches and Josh own this loss.

Fansince88
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Go back to that last drives.  2nd and 9 iirc.  Two deep throws ???

Why not a Josh run to keep the drive alive ?

I 900% agree with you on this. That said, the running game seemed to not work as well in the second half. KC was giving us the pass and stacking the box. I could be wrong. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Imagine the chiefs were losing by 3 with 2 minutes left in the opposing drive? Do you think we would have seen that bizarre play calling?

honestly, I think Josh played awesome. Coaching was fine. 

just not enough talent on offense and too many injuries on defense. 

• Like 6

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Dubs said:

I’m done with Diggs. Look at this pathetic season after the Giants (!) game!

IMG_2502.png

He can whine all he wants. He is no longer a threat as a #1. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Dubs said:

In a nutshell

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Go back to that last drives.  2nd and 9 iirc.  Two deep throws ???

Why not a Josh run to keep the drive alive ?

If Josh hadn’t gotten knocked on the TD throw and the Bills had scored, there was time left for the Chiefs to have gone down the field and broken our hearts. 😞

Saying that, the Chiefs did some halftime adjustments that really shored up their run defense. It was night and day first to second half. I am not sure the Bills could have made that first down running.

• Like 1

BillsFan101
30 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Well, as a fan you suck. As a poster here you are about as negative as they come. I have never seen a single positive post from you and you only post in the game day threads and post game threads. You don't post when they are leading and always post when it looks bad. That's a fan? So you have been a fan of this team longer than I? Who is the bigger moron? The team that had everything and wasn't injured DID stop him this year. Wait, we won that game so you didn't pay attention. 

I am talking about the last divisional game they played against KC when they were up and had to stop them for 13 seconds from getting a FG to tie. They couldn't stop them for 13 seconds and if you don't remember KC got the FG and the TD in OT to win. So I am not the moron, I think you know who is.

9 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

No you are right 

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
7 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Until that last sequence.

• Like 1

I thought it was the right game plan. Look at how explosive the Chiefs were against the defense. Keeping the Chiefs offense off the field was the only way the Bills had a chance.

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Carptom1 said:

No you are right 

Of course I’m right. The shit I’m seeing on twitter from bills twitter is delusional.

That was piss poor decision making.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
Just now, Ann said:

I thought it was the right game plan. Look at how explosive the Chiefs were against the defense. Keeping the Chiefs offense off the field was the only way the Bills had a chance.

It was, and it brought us to within a smart drive of winning the game and killing the clock.

Fansince88
5 minutes ago, BillsFan101 said:

I am talking about the last divisional game they played against KC when they were up and had to stop them for 13 seconds from getting a FG to tie. They couldn't stop them for 13 seconds and if you don't remember KC got the FG and the TD in OT to win. So I am not the moron, I think you know who is.

The personnel has changed in those 2 years.....Yet you compare them? Tag. you are it. 

Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Until that last sequence.

on 2nd down he had Shakir open and got rushed during the throw. I’d have preferred him taking the underneath throw there regardless, but it was a good read and would have been a TD. 

no idea what happened on third down but give him credit for not forcing an int and giving them 0% chance. 

Out of 100 reasons for a loss, Josh is #100.

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Dubs said:

on 2nd down he had Shakir open and got rushed during the throw. I’d have preferred him taking the underneath throw there regardless, but it was a good read and would have been a TD. 

no idea what happened on third down but give him credit for not forcing an int and giving them 0% chance. 

Out of 100 reasons for a loss, Josh is #100.

Josh was using his legs all game, why did he stop? Why even try a long throw ?