Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Chiefs @ Bills- Divisional Round

Hedge

Fansince88
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

That is exactly what I’m saying. The game was ours, I couldn’t believe that he went for those &#%$ing throws .

Yes, Josh did not see the field well there. Brady should have put more TE plays in there too. Even a run play or two. Its over. Cant change it now. Not on MCD

Edited by Fansince88
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I am disappointed, but this one doesn’t hurt. The defense was so decimated that even if they got to the AFCCG, they’d have lost. It would have been nice to beat the Chiefs in the playoffs (they’ve got it down in the regular season), but at 6-6 I figured the season was over. To get this far? Exceeded my expectations.

Yes, but Taylor Swift. 🤮

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

yeah, but that would have required Diggs to have caught the ball. No gimmie these days. :classic_sad:

But don't you understand. If Josh just did what @Nouseforaname could see on the slo-mo replay, we don't need Diggs  or Sherfield or Cook to catch the balls they dropped.

This was totally on Josh, regardless of everything else that went wrong on that perfect phucking passes.

&#%$ing idiots.

• Like 1
  • clown 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I usually stay off of here after a loss because the immediate takes are typically ridiculous, and lo and behold, I showed up anyway, and was more right than I care to admit.

I'm happy to point out things that could have gone better, from the fake punt to the dropped passes to some of the play calling, but in the end, they went toe-to-toe with a completely decimated defense. Josh Allen is a beast. 

And the best part of the night was watching these teams go back and forth and back and forth and thinking to myself, "I remember watching games like this wondering when, if ever, my team would be this great."

Losing sucks. It always does. But let me be clear. Nobody -- and I mean NOBODY -- phucking choked, short of a bad field goal to end the game. Everything always had to be perfect to get a win with so many injuries. And it almost was. 

But choking on the last drive?

Don't be phucking ridiculous.

Be joyful for all the potential this team has, because in spite of the joy being spread by various Fish fans, etc., when they wake up tomorrow, they still have Tua, and we have a dude that damn near won the guy by his phucking self.

Choked. Jesus, some of you...

Reverse the situation.  Chiefs are down 3 in that situation.  

Tell me what happens? 

Nouseforaname
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

But don't you understand. If Josh just did what @Nouseforaname could see on the slo-mo replay, we don't need Diggs  or Sherfield or Cook to catch the balls they dropped.

This was totally on Josh, regardless of everything else that went wrong on that perfect phucking passes.

&#%$ing idiots.

Josh had an excellent first half and he’s the only reason we had a chance to even win, but he messed up at the end.

Fansince88
5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I usually stay off of here after a loss because the immediate takes are typically ridiculous, and lo and behold, I showed up anyway, and was more right than I care to admit.

I'm happy to point out things that could have gone better, from the fake punt to the dropped passes to some of the play calling, but in the end, they went toe-to-toe with a completely decimated defense. Josh Allen is a beast. 

And the best part of the night was watching these teams go back and forth and back and forth and thinking to myself, "I remember watching games like this wondering when, if ever, my team would be this great."

Losing sucks. It always does. But let me be clear. Nobody -- and I mean NOBODY -- phucking choked, short of a bad field goal to end the game. Everything always had to be perfect to get a win with so many injuries. And it almost was. 

But choking on the last drive?

Don't be phucking ridiculous.

Be joyful for all the potential this team has, because in spite of the joy being spread by various Fish fans, etc., when they wake up tomorrow, they still have Tua, and we have a dude that damn near won the guy by his phucking self.

Choked. Jesus, some of you...

Post of the week!!

• Like 1

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Tell me what happens? 

We win of course.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Tell me what happens? 

Reverse the situation. What happens if Cook and Sherfield and Diggs catch those unbelievably perfect passes?

Try as you might, Josh is nowhere in the same zip code as the reason this team lost tonight. He was the only reason they had a chance while playing a defense being filled in by cheerleaders.

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
Just now, Fansince88 said:

Post of the week!!

Yeah we get it, @IDBillzFancomes here to point out how we’re all (me) ridiculous for criticizing critical mistakes.

I would like to see the bills win a championship in my lifetime, it won’t happen with that kind of decision making.

Rochesterny
13 minutes ago, Mahoney said:

This one hurts, but less than last year. And the year before. It's part of being a fan of this &#%$ing team, I guess.

They all hurt. For the long long time fans who have been waiting just another year now. To find and get generational quarterback back are hard. Every year that passes is a lost opportunity. My question to you is Allen will be 28 next year how long do you think his body can take that kind pounding? That is why 2020 and 2021 was best shot to win it all. They were healthy. Only thing was they did not have a run game to compliment like they do now. IMO

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Reverse the situation. What happens if Cook and Sherfield and Diggs catch those unbelievably perfect passes?

Try as you might, Josh is nowhere in the same zip code as the reason this team lost tonight. He was the only reason they had a chance while playing a defense being filled in by cheerleaders.

That’s literally what I said you &#%$ing meathead but that last drive was on him.  Those throws were on him.

The more I think about this game, the more impressed I am with the coaching job and plan for the game. 

they knew they were phucked with injuries and knew KC was going to make Josh earn it by being methodical. Bills controlled the ball and took a couple deep shots. 

lost it on offense with key drops and settling for a FG in the first half. 

id have like to see Elam and Dorian in there. Klein was just overmatched and We needed more athleticism. 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Josh had an excellent first half and he’s the only reason we had a chance to even win, but he messed up at the end.

Do you have any phucking clue how many things were messed up LONG before you got to the end.

Do you even watch this sport?

I know you're disappointed, but if you honestly think the Bills lost this game because of the QB, you're phucking crazy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterny said:

They all hurt. For the long long time fans who have been waiting just another year now. To find and get generational quarterback back are hard. Every year that passes is a lost opportunity. My question to you is Allen will be 28 next year how long do you think his body can take that kind pounding? That is why 2020 and 2021 was best shot to win it all. They were healthy. Only thing was they did not have a run game to compliment like they do now. IMO

I can't disagree with any of that.

Yeah we get it, @IDBillzFancomes here to point out how we’re all (me) ridiculous for criticizing critical mistakes.

I would like to see the bills win a championship in my lifetime, it won’t happen with that kind of decision making.

I disagree with a lot of your takes, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. 

• Like 1

Nouseforaname

Do you have any phucking clue how many things were messed up LONG before you got to the end.

Do you even watch this sport?

I know you're disappointed, but if you honestly think the Bills lost this game because of the QB, you're phucking crazy.

Regardless of how many things were messed up, they still got to within earshot of winning had they just went for a conversion instead of for 6.

Who made the decision to throw the ball? 17.

IDBillzFan

That’s literally what I said you &#%$ing meathead but that last drive was on him.  Those throws were on him.

But why did it have to come down to that? Because you clearly lack the ability to see the whole field. The last drive was not the whole game. The fake punt should have been the nail in the coffin LONG before the last drive.

Again, this is on me, for coming here after a loss. I usually wait until everyone is done puking their thoughts. 

Totally my mistake for thinking it would be different.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname

But why did it have to come down to that? Because you clearly lack the ability to see the whole field. The last drive was not the whole game. The fake punt should have been the nail in the coffin LONG before the last drive.

Again, this is on me, for coming here after a loss. I usually wait until everyone is done puking their thoughts. 

Totally my mistake for thinking it would be different.

My opinion won’t change tomorrow.  You are correct, it should not have come down to that final drive but they got the lifeline and rather than drive the nail in by getting a first down, he made the wrong decision .