7. Purdy

8. Stafford

9. Lawrence

10. Rodgers

11. Richardson

12. Geno

13. Levis

14. Maye

Suddenly the schedule isn't as scary....

5/6 should be switched with 9/10.  I didn't realize people where still overrating Murray to that extent.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Josh Allen is legitimately the last person I'd ever want to play dodge ball against.  Getting hit with a ball thrown by him probably feels like getting hit with a wrench.

• Like 3

Ninety-4
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Josh Allen is legitimately the last person I'd ever want to play dodge ball against.  Getting hit with a ball thrown by him probably feels like getting hit with a wrench.

Agree.

Takes me back to high school gym class where we played dodge ball with those rubber inflated balls and 3 hours later you might see someone walking down the hall still sporting a bright red cheek (face) from getting whacked during the game.  

Fansince88
56 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Agree.

Takes me back to high school gym class where we played dodge ball with those rubber inflated balls and 3 hours later you might see someone walking down the hall still sporting a bright red cheek (face) from getting whacked during the game.  

Ahh, yes. The good ole days before the sissy's took over. 

Alaska Darin
On 5/20/2024 at 6:13 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm pretty sure I remember GMBB saying they make Josh throw left-handed when they do that and that he can still sling it pretty good.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 2:41 PM, Ann said:

heh

Almost every picture of Hollins I see shows him going bare footed. That's sketchy. I don't trust him.

Ninety-4
4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Almost every picture of Hollins I see shows him going bare footed. That's sketchy. I don't trust him.

They can list his roster height at 6-5 once he puts on cleats.  

Nouseforaname
15 hours ago, Hedge said:

I am with you on that one.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 hours ago, Ann said:

THIS is why they trade Diggs.  Imagine the shit storm this comment would have stirred up with everybody if Diggs was still here.  ESPN would milk this for the rest of the month.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Hedge said:

He's like a super-tall Hobbit.

Hmmm I didn't consider they would cut him, especially after he took the pay cut.

Biggest remaining offseason priority for each AFC team

Top priority: Decide if Von Miller can recapture his previous form.

Miller took a pay cut to remain in Buffalo this offseason, but even with $8.5 million guaranteed, he's no lock to make the final roster if the club doesn't see improvement from the future Hall of Famer. Things move swiftly in the NFL, and Miller hasn't earned a Pro Bowl nod since 2019. In 12 games last season, he didn't generate a sack, earned 12 pressures on 164 pass-rush snaps and had three tackles. The hope is that being further removed from his 2022 knee injury can get the edge rusher back into form, but it's no guarantee for a 35-year-old player. If Miller can't be productive in a rotational role behind Greg Rousseau and A.J. Epenesa, it could be time to move on for Buffalo. 

• Like 2

Fansince88
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Ann said:

Hmmm I didn't consider they would cut him, especially after he took the pay cut.

Biggest remaining offseason priority for each AFC team

Top priority: Decide if Von Miller can recapture his previous form.

Miller took a pay cut to remain in Buffalo this offseason, but even with $8.5 million guaranteed, he's no lock to make the final roster if the club doesn't see improvement from the future Hall of Famer. Things move swiftly in the NFL, and Miller hasn't earned a Pro Bowl nod since 2019. In 12 games last season, he didn't generate a sack, earned 12 pressures on 164 pass-rush snaps and had three tackles. The hope is that being further removed from his 2022 knee injury can get the edge rusher back into form, but it's no guarantee for a 35-year-old player. If Miller can't be productive in a rotational role behind Greg Rousseau and A.J. Epenesa, it could be time to move on for Buffalo. 

He bet on himself. He may lose that bet. Time will tell. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1