Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2024/25 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

From the Brandon Beane two posts up:

He is just the best dude.  He is so forthright and self-deprecating, it's very refreshing.

• Like 4

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Fansince88

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

IDBillzFan
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Redemption is a helluva motivator for the right people. It doesn't always work out, but I sense a common thread for some of these offseason pickups like Collins and Claypool. 

• Like 4

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Redemption is a helluva motivator for the right people. It doesn't always work out, but I sense a common thread for some of these offseason pickups like Collins and Claypool. 

It's nice to get guys who are in Buffalo because it's a great opportunity to change their path, rather than the final stop before they're out of the NFL.  It's quite a difference.

• Like 4

CarpetCrawler
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

:classic_dry:

Not only a clown, a dumb clown.

• Like 1

Taro T
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Please tell me the Jest homer has his beloved J-E-S-T jest, Jest, JEST beating out the Fishies too.

That take is awesome.  Not quite as good as the takes that had the Chefs falling to 3rd in their division because Hill wasn't there anymore, but nearly as good.

• Like 1

Fansince88
11 hours ago, Taro T said:

Please tell me the Jest homer has his beloved J-E-S-T jest, Jest, JEST beating out the Fishies too.

That take is awesome.  Not quite as good as the takes that had the Chefs falling to 3rd in their division because Hill wasn't there anymore, but nearly as good.

14 hours ago, Ann said:

Im a Mets fan. Stopped paying attention when they pushed the Pride crap in June. That said, years ago wehn it was Boomer and Carton before he was arrested I used to enjoy listening on the way to work in the AM. Mostly for the shock and humor. That is where he is best. His take on sports is not accurate and I think he knows it. 

• Like 1

Ninety-4
15 hours ago, Ann said:

Shocking, an NYC guy thinks the Jets will win the division.   His wiki says he has Tourette's syndrome so we should cut him some slack for such outbursts.

• Haha 2

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

His take on sports is not accurate and I think he knows it. 

Most of the NFL talking heads know it. I've mentioned before, that as long as there is a financial benefit to clicks, Bills Mafia is a gold mine for anyone willing admit their laziness for a handful of shekels. They probably paid for Nick Wright's car a couple of times over by now.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Kids.  Civilization was iconic; Harpoon was so good it was used for naval warfare training at the USNA.

Now all of you, get off my lawn!

• Like 2

Alaska Darin

Guess we know what the $10M was being saved for.

• Like 1