Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Fansince88

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

Alaska Darin
7 hours ago, Ann said:

McDermott on Good Morning Football this morning

McDermott finally gave it away.  The BILLS were only targeting Josh - even if they were picking first.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

These five Bills were college walk-ons. They made it all the way to the NFL: 'Plan A cannot fail'

</snip>

Gilliam is part of an exclusive club on the Buffalo Bills' 91-man roster. He’s one of five players who were college walk-ons who have made it all the way to an NFL training camp.

Besides Gilliam, the others are starting tight end Dawson Knox, rookie linebacker Edefuan Ulofoshio, cornerback Ja'Marcus Ingram and rookie receiver Xavier Johnson.

If there’s one trait that bonds them, it’s belief. They had an unwavering faith in themselves at a young age.

</snip>

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
55 minutes ago, Ann said:

Puttin'  the "woe" in "Ugwoegbu."

I apologize for this.  But I'm not sorry enough to not hit "Submit Reply."

• Haha 3

Fansince88
On 8/8/2024 at 10:21 AM, Ann said:

And Gabe Davis. While he was a good player he was squeezing out all he could from himself. I think we will find as a team they are better from subtracting the "1 and 2". We traded Diggs and I dont think they lost Davis. I think they packed his bags for him.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2

Nelson59

My take for the season;

Don't think they will miss Diggs and Davis. I think they have more options and two healthy stud TE's. Add Cook and Davis to a very good oline with Brady with more play action. I think the offense will be better.

Von and Milano are healthy. Corners are good. Dline interior is better. Corners are solid. Safety is the only question, but pressure solves a lot of issues.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Nelson59 said:

My take for the season;

Don't think they will miss Diggs and Davis. I think they have more options and two healthy stud TE's. Add Cook and Davis to a very good oline with Brady with more play action. I think the offense will be better.

Von and Milano are healthy. Corners are good. Dline interior is better. Corners are solid. Safety is the only question, but pressure solves a lot of issues.

I'm seeing it the same but not as confident in the D just yet. Want to see them perform. Safety spot is my biggest concern. Not because of lack of talent but because I have not seen them. Only reason. That said, looks like I will be able to watch them today as half the roads on the way to our camp may not be passable because they are washed out.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin

The defense will be fine if it can avoid injuries to key players.  Losing Milano, Jones, and T.White last season was absolutely devastating and really showed against Kansas City in the playoffs.  Beane has done a good job getting quality depth guys, though the drafted guys have a lot to prove.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

I light of Buechele's neck injury and his being out "an extended period of time," these are the QBs available: