Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 NFL Quarterback Carousel

B-Man

I kinda understand the Colts putting in Anthony Richardson this week. They need to see what they have, and even though Flacco is winning, he’s not the future. But this!?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I kinda understand the Colts putting in Anthony Richardson this week. They need to see what they have, and even though Flacco is winning, he’s not the future. But this!?

Guessing they don't have the Panthers coming up on their schedule anytime soon.

Playing the Jest coming off a short week with a devastating loss at home to a division rival has to be almost as safe a time to try a QB switch as anything short of playing vs Carolina.

17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Guessing they don't have the Panthers coming up on their schedule anytime soon.

Playing the Jest coming off a short week with a devastating loss at home to a division rival has to be almost as safe a time to try a QB switch as anything short of playing vs Carolina.

Boy, I  sure miss quarterback controversy/

• Applause 2

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Just dumb.

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Just dumb.

Agree.  BUT if you are bound and determined that you're going to give Wilson a chance at QB, the game where you give him the greatest chance of success is this week against the Jest. 

Again, IMHO the move is foolish.  But at least if you feel you absolutely must see what you have in Wilson, you'll probably never get a safer chance to do so than this week at home in a national game so the crowd will be nuts in your favor.

• Like 1