2024 NFL Quarterback Carousel

B-Man

Jabba The Hutt
6 hours ago, Ann said:

That is really impressive  for Herbert.

(since 2020)

IMG_0444.thumb.jpeg.152aac1870253373921ec127dd40ecf6.jpeg

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I really like Herbert. Watching him play feels like watching an episode of Doogie Howser.

That said, I feel like the Chargers are soon going to be a problem now that they have Harbaugh running things. 

Me too...best QB in the league not named Allen or Purdy! Technically they are in a 3-way tie. If you asked me without Josh Allen around who the sexiest is it would be him!

Ninety-4
15 hours ago, Ann said:

They're getting good play from him but he's no Mahomes.  You couldn't get him to agree to a measly $160 million?  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

your

Hell, you should be proud of me.  I kept the State Farm reference very subtle.

• Haha 3

Ninety-4
15 hours ago, Ann said:

Agents play owners like fiddles with QBs.  Somehow Goff and his agent convinced Detroit that he's worth $54 million a year, slightly more than Mahomes over the next 4 years.  Nobody is happier with that than the agent for Lawrence.  

The game of contract leapfrog never stops.  

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
20 hours ago, Ann said:

Patty is on the Schnowman off season regimen. 

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin
18 hours ago, Ann said:

Until he takes some hits.  Lighter in the NFL is a moving target for each player but I'd prefer my QB to not be crazy lean because they cannot take shots as well without some "insulation".

Someone will inevitably bring up Brady because he was lean AF as his career went on but he rarely took big shots, nor did he leave the pocket to run the ball in the open field.

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

He had moobs last season.

• Haha 2

Taro T
6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Until he takes some hits.  Lighter in the NFL is a moving target for each player but I'd prefer my QB to not be crazy lean because they cannot take shots as well without some "insulation".

Someone will inevitably bring up Brady because he was lean AF as his career went on but he rarely took big shots, nor did he leave the pocket to run the ball in the open field.

Yeah, Jackson doesn't play the style of game that screams get leaner.  At least not if he wants to play all 17.

Get that he'll be quicker and you can't hit what you can't catch.  But he's still going to take some serious shots and he already has had some durability issues the past 2 seasons.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Jabba The Hutt
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

On 5/21/2024 at 3:53 PM, Ann said:

7 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

He had moobs last season.

51 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Yeah, Jackson doesn't play the style of game that screams get leaner.  At least not if he wants to play all 17.

Get that he'll be quicker and you can't hit what you can't catch.  But he's still going to take some serious shots and he already has had some durability issues the past 2 seasons.

Looks like Kermit ate the whole Christmas dinner Scrooge provided!! Poor Tiny Tim!!! :crying3:

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

CarpetCrawler
23 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Looks like Kermit ate the whole Christmas dinner Scrooge provided!! Poor Tiny Tim!!! :crying3:

And razzleberry dressing.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...