Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Fansince88
7 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It is a game changer for people who have inflammation issues.

Im 100% sure when I was having those severe arythmia issues that if I woke up with them at 2 in the morning and walked out to the yard and sat in a chair while they were going on I would feel it settle down in an hour or so.  If I didnt do thst it would stay for 7-24 hours.  Have seen advertisements about the "blankets". Your thought on those? I feel ljke it is a scam. 

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
28 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Im 100% sure when I was having those severe arythmia issues that if I woke up with them at 2 in the morning and walked out to the yard and sat in a chair while they were going on I would feel it settle down in an hour or so.  If I didnt do thst it would stay for 7-24 hours.  Have seen advertisements about the "blankets". Your thought on those? I feel ljke it is a scam. 

I have a grounding mat between my sheet/mattress.  There is NO DOUBT in my mind that it helps me sleep better/longer.  I have a Sleep Number bed that has an app that tracks every single night and my numbers have improved dramatically since I plugged that thing in.  Is it a panacea or some kind of placebo affect?  I guess it "could" be but along with the minimum 6 minutes a day I walk around on grass in my bare feet, there is a remarkable difference.

• Like 2

Fansince88
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I have a grounding mat between my sheet/mattress.  There is NO DOUBT in my mind that it helps me sleep better/longer.  I have a Sleep Number bed that has an app that tracks every single night and my numbers have improved dramatically since I plugged that thing in.  Is it a panacea or some kind of placebo affect?  I guess it "could" be but along with the minimum 6 minutes a day I walk around on grass in my bare feet, there is a remarkable difference.

Interesting.  Glad to hear a review from a regular guy.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 hours ago, Spartacus said:

complete snake oil

how can it have any value if no Big Pharma drugs are involved?

You know the same people that research the effects of drugs research the effects of this, right?  (Yes, I've read the research.)

You're such a fool.

Seasons1992
48 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You know the same people that research the effects of drugs research the effects of this, right?  (Yes, I've read the research.)

You're such AN IDIOT.

I cleaned this up for you.

• Haha 1

SquirminThurman

Oh boy, the expectations....

I was wearing a Bills jersey out the other day and had a chat with a random fan. He proudly told me he had just ordered a Coleman jersey and thinks Coleman is a future HOF. I had to figure out who Coleman was and then apologized for his purchase. I then said Coleman is James Hardy 2.0 (RIP).

He pointed to how tall Coleman is and how he can win 'all the contested catches'. I pointed out he had a lot of contested catches because he can not separate from defenders, just like James Hardy (RIP).

He countered by saying speed isn't everything, I agreed but pointed out Coleman has the moves of a thrown brick, just like James Hardy (RIP).

He pointed out the 'great' big WR the Panthers had when Beane was with Carolina. I asked if he meant Benjamin or Funchess. It honestly didn't matter because both sucked, but Beane liked them both. He told me Benjamin was a 2x All Pro and Buffalo got him after he was 'washed up'. I told him Benjamin had 1 good season, never even made a Pro-Bowl and stunk, and then ate himself out of the NFL. He was nonplussed and told me I was an idiot who did not know what I was talking about.

I agreed, but then pointed out that most of JA's INTs are thrown into contested catches and that by drafting Coleman they were effectively giving an arsonist a book of matches and walked away.

I was curious to the veracity of my memory as I walked away. I looked up Kelvin Benjamin. Perhaps I was wrong? Perhaps I have Biden levels of dementia? Was Kelvin Benjamin a future HOF done wrong by the Bills? Nope. Benjamin had 1 x 1000 yard season, 0 AP All Pro teams and 0 Pro Bowls. He was 26-27 when he joined the Bills. He got fired from the Giants for stealing food from the practice facility.

Just like I said, 1 good season and then was a bum.

Moral of the story is best summed up by Mark Twain:

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

I hope I am the fool for our sake. The more I ridicule our draft picks the past two seasons, the better they do. O'Cyrus Torrence has made me fat on BBQ crow so far. I will continue my Coleman will suck campaign for all of our benefit.

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Like 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Cheers 1

SquirminThurman
On 7/31/2024 at 5:48 PM, Ann said:

Sounds familiar:

MVS makes me nervous. He is basically a poor mans Gabe Davis. If Gabe Davis' drops/ completion % made people angry don't look at MVS advanced stats... Believe it or not GD has a 5% higher catch % than MVS for his career (55% vs 50%). Like you said, MVS has been playing with stud QBs (Rogers and Mahomes). Both play better in the playoffs. Best case scenario MVS is WR 4 or 5 and you put him in during the playoffs 🤣

Edited by SquirminThurman

Khalil Shakir finds new ways to motivate himself for Buffalo Bills

When Khalil Shakir is done for the day with his Buffalo Bills obligations, he still has to take care of some self-assigned work.

The wide receiver takes time to read his Bible, writing verses on a dry-erase board. Then, he heads to YouTube.

He’ll look up a video every night of a different legendary athlete in any sport. He’ll watch a video on their mentality, learning how different athletes handle adversity. Sometimes Shakir gets goosebumps.

It’s paying off dividends on the field. Quarterback Josh Allen is seeing it up close.

</snip>

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

Rochesterny

Dont know about the recievers this year. I think the tight ends will be on the receving end of most of josh balls this year. IMO the the tight ends will set up the outside game smash from short and intermediate gains move the chains couple with a strong run game from cook to get first down to open receivers outside. I see tight end and run game primarily opening up recievers. My assumption could be wrong that how i see it. From way i see might not be bad to run more this year and have fast short intermediate passes to save allen from getting pounded when he runs and save his arm later in year and fresh with the shorter and intermediate pass meaning to get ball faster and prevent additonal hits. Again just my theory.

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
22 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

Dont know about the recievers this year. I think the tight ends will be on the receving end of most of josh balls this year. IMO the the tight ends will set up the outside game smash from short and intermediate gains move the chains couple with a strong run game from cook to get first down to open receivers outside. I see tight end and run game primarily opening up recievers. My assumption could be wrong that how i see it. From way i see might not be bad to run more this year and have fast short intermediate passes to save allen from getting pounded when he runs and save his arm later in year and fresh with the shorter and intermediate pass meaning to get ball faster and prevent additonal hits. Again just my theory.

Don't discount Shakir or Samuel (Keon TBD). Every other WR is fighting to be the next man up. Tarzan probably is that guy right now.