Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

SquirminThurman
4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

It's almost like he's a journeyman who has exceeded 18 receptions in a season ONCE during his career.  So glad he's getting more snaps than Samuel, Kincaide, Knox, etc.  💩

Can you believe Mr. no shoes is effectively our WR#2???

Gross

KD in CA
21 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

Can you believe Mr. no shoes is effectively our WR#2???

Gross

Actually, no I can’t.

I also can’t believe we have a reasonably accomplished vet WR on a new 3 year contract who is apparently only assigned to run WR screens.

I also can’t believe I could watch an entire Bills game without hearing the name of the TE they resigned to a big contract a year ago. Maybe he was inactive.

This list of what I can’t believe is getting longer quickly.

• Like 3

Uncle Joe
9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Actually, no I can’t.

I also can’t believe we have a reasonably accomplished vet WR on a new 3 year contract who is apparently only assigned to run WR screens.

I also can’t believe I could watch an entire Bills game without hearing the name of the TE they resigned to a big contract a year ago. Maybe he was inactive.

and here I am watching Mahomes have his choice of three tight ends...

• Like 1

SquirminThurman
15 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Actually, no I can’t.

100% agree with you. When Shakir was out, I figured 12 personnel would be our go to. Nope, we ran a bunch of bum WRs out there instead. There is no way Knox is worse than WR4-WR6 on this team minus Shakir. It also opens up the run game.

Coleman should be WR#1 or WR#2. Even though I dislike this pick so much, he has to be given a chance.

WTF is Mack Hollins WR#2??? I'd rather have Claypool. At least put Samuel at WR#2 and have him run some routes upfield, even if it is slants or curls.

Knox and Kincaid are at the worst the #2 ans #5 targets on the team. Stop running Kincaid deep, and  get Knox on the  fuc&^g field. At the very worst Knox is a good run blocker. If he does catch a pass he is a tackling nightmare for a CB (juggerknox)

I truly think the dark lord Hoodie would have run a lot of 12 personnel last week. This regime treats Knox like a bum.

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

It's almost like he's a journeyman who has exceeded 18 receptions in a season ONCE during his career.  So glad he's getting more snaps than Samuel, Kincaide, Knox, etc.  💩

Great downfield blocking skills, though.

Too bad they don't run a scheme that emphasizes that.  Also sucks that that's really not the primary skill you want to see in a WR.  

My biggest problem with this front office, by far, is the insistence on signing marginal FA retreads to fill gaps and hoping that this time they'll work out.

• Like 2

SquirminThurman
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

My biggest problem with this front office, by far, is the insistence on signing marginal FA retreads to fill gaps and hoping that this time they'll work out.

from your mouth to God's ears....

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

Coleman should be WR#1 or WR#2.

He's not?

Of course he's not.

But...is anyone?  Isn't the definition of "everyone eats" basically "no hierarchy?"  :facepalm:

"Everyone eats...even the scrubs with eating disorders."

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Too bad they don't run a scheme that emphasizes that.  Also sucks that that's really not the primary skill you want to see in a WR.  

Expect this is one of the constraints ownership puts on the front office.  They, just like the other teams owned by the former PSE, seem to have a huge affinity for non-diva, high character (we won't mention Mr. Miller's recent adventures) players.  We have the absolute opposite of a diva at QB (thankfully) so no worries of having one there.  WR and CB seem to be the 2 biggest sources of divas and the Bills just punted their 1 diva out of those groups taking a ~40MM cap hit to do so.

Seems it's less about grabbing retread WRs as it is finding WRs that are actually team players.

On 10/7/2024 at 9:53 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'd not have that problem if the retreads were assigned to defense rather than offense

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, Joe said:

I'd not have that problem if the retreads were assigned to defense rather than offense

I don't know that Mack Hollins could play defense.

The spastic, half-assed way he tries to catch, I'm surprised he doesn't get called for pass interference on himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels, and Malik Nabers all have a better case right now for rookie of the year than Coleman.  

Daniels will win it running away if the Washington Football Team keeps this up, and if he's not out for any length of time after being hurt yesterday.

• Like 2

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels, and Malik Nabers all have a better case right now for rookie of the year than Coleman.  

Daniels will win it running away if the Washington Football Team keeps this up, and if he's not out for any length of time after being hurt yesterday.

Agree with all of this. That said, he has a chance to see more unbelievable play now that the pressure is off.

• Like 1