Oh wow

dare we say it,

strong possibility the jab disables another previously healthy athlete,

"with no further medical explanation"

• Like 2
  • clown 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Oh wow

I had a double pulmonary embolism about 12 years ago due to a DVT and it's nothing to mess with. My poor wife was scared to death because literally every doctor we saw said I should have been dead.

Needless to say nothing to mess with and the worst after affect isn't just the thinners, it's the scarring on your lungs. The blood in the lungs eventually clears but the scarring from it you can never recover from. That was pretty much the end of things like running or other strenuous activity i had done my entire life up to then

That said Price is making a wise decision for himself and his family but after 30 yo golfer Grayson Murray dying a couple days ago you have to wonder if his was vax related since the NFL mandated it

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I had a double pulmonary embolism about 12 years ago due to a DVT and it's nothing to mess with. My poor wife was scared to death because literally every doctor we saw said I should have been dead.

Needless to say nothing to mess with and the worst after affect isn't just the thinners, it's the scarring on your lungs. The blood in the lungs eventually clears but the scarring from it you can never recover from. That was pretty much the end of things like running or other strenuous activity i had done my entire life up to then

That said Price is making a wise decision for himself and his family but after 30 yo golfer Grayson Murray dying a couple days ago you have to wonder if his was vax related since the NFL mandated it

Yeah because no one ever had a blood clot before the vax. 

fyi

years ago I was in peak physical condition played basketball 6 days a week, lifted weights wouldn’t eat anything bad, installed flooring all day, 4%body fat. Obsessed with working out. One day I’m driving home from work and my heart beat is going nuts. Get home call the ambulance my heart is racing like I’m running a marathon and I’m sitting in a chair! Turns out I had afib and the doc told me he never seen someone so healthy with afib. Shit happens to people. And no I never got the flu vax, I never get sick and didn’t see the need for it.

• Sad 1

Alaska Darin
9 hours ago, Ann said:

I suspect we're going to see at least one WR drafted in the first 2 days of the draft at least every other year going forward (unless we take a big swing next offseason).

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
9 hours ago, Ann said:

Oh wow

I was big on Price pre-draft until he tore his pectoral. Seems like he never lived up to his expectations. 

Wish him well and good health in retirement from the NFL. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
8 hours ago, Cinga said:

I read today that Murray's family said it was suicide. 

• Sad 2
  • Wow 2

56 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I suspect we're going to see at least one WR drafted in the first 2 days of the draft at least every other year going forward (unless we take a big swing next offseason).

Agreed.... I don't care how high the cap goes you can't be giving someone 30 million a year for 100-120 touches. Time to cut this way back like they did RBs who easily get more opportunities yet make a lot less given their shorter careers

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I like this idea for more reasons than just money. Once these wr become top 5 or 10 they are nothing but divas. 

did the Vikings pay Jefferson yet? I can’t imagine what it will take to keep him happy? 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

can’t imagine what it will take to keep him happy? 

A truckload of money, good QB, and a chance to win? 

• Like 1

Fansince88
12 hours ago, Ann said:

Oh wow

Thinking he didnt get a fake id like Arron Rogers said was common in the NFL.

• Sad 1

Fansince88
10 hours ago, Pete said:

Yeah because no one ever had a blood clot before the vax. 

fyi

years ago I was in peak physical condition played basketball 6 days a week, lifted weights wouldn’t eat anything bad, installed flooring all day, 4%body fat. Obsessed with working out. One day I’m driving home from work and my heart beat is going nuts. Get home call the ambulance my heart is racing like I’m running a marathon and I’m sitting in a chair! Turns out I had afib and the doc told me he never seen someone so healthy with afib. Shit happens to people. And no I never got the flu vax, I never get sick and didn’t see the need for it.

You also never heard of twobillsdrive before you admitted you were a member. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ann said:

A truckload of money, good QB, and a chance to win? 

The money they get is just amazing. And guys like Diggs can’t show up to mini camp to play a game? I played basket ball every morning before work for about 12 years for the fun of it. It’s a game, it’s supposed to be fun. 

• Cheers 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You also never heard of twobillsdrive before you admitted you were a member. 

I don’t think I ever said that, not sure where that’s coming from? I didn’t say much about it because I was trying to figure this place out and wanted to leave that shit show over there. I don’t want to drag that crap here and I could see a lot of people here had a lot of venom for that board. I didn’t want to get in the middle of that when I didn’t know anyone here accept carpet crawler. I’m not the only person here that posts over their. 

I think someone nuked that place, I haven’t been able to get on their all day. I miss the nut show!

Edited by Pete
  • Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
3 hours ago, Pete said:

I like this idea for more reasons than just money. Once these wr become top 5 or 10 they are nothing but divas. 

did the Vikings pay Jefferson yet? I can’t imagine what it will take to keep him happy? 

Cooper Kupp isn't a diva. Would still love to trade for him.

1 hour ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Cooper Kupp isn't a diva. Would still love to trade for him.

He was my fantasy wr. No way many, he cost me money! 

• Haha 1

Fansince88
15 hours ago, Pete said:

I don’t think I ever said that, not sure where that’s coming from? I didn’t say much about it because I was trying to figure this place out and wanted to leave that shit show over there. I don’t want to drag that crap here and I could see a lot of people here had a lot of venom for that board. I didn’t want to get in the middle of that when I didn’t know anyone here accept carpet crawler. I’m not the only person here that posts over their. 

I think someone nuked that place, I haven’t been able to get on their all day. I miss the nut show!

You're still here? Yes you did say that in your first few days. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

You're still here? Yes you did say that in your first few days. 

Yes, you still here? Did you think I was leaving for you? I don’t think I did but it’s not worth arguing over that. If I did it was more for the reasons I said before, I was trying to figure this place out and it was obvious there is a lot of hate for that board that I didn’t want to be in the middle of.

Do you actually think I owe you any explanation anyway? Do you think I am trying to hide that I post over their? lol you can’t be serious. Is the hatred here for that place so much that it is in the rules here that you can’t be a member at atop? Get real. I’m not even sure what you are getting at and frankly don’t care.

Like I said in the other thread you can play nice or we can keep doing this. The ball is in your court, I’m not going anywhere. I would stay here to torment you before I leave lol

:egyptian:

Edited by Pete
  • Haha 1