Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2024 Season

Foxx

RochesterRob
14 minutes ago, Taro T said:

The really weird thing about that franchise is they were really bad for pretty much their whole existance prior to Noll getting there.  Since then, they arguably are THE model franchise.

The Steelers did their time in purgatory before late night comedians were a thing and pro football was ignored by most of the US.  Imagine being a 20 something year old Steelers fan in 1933 and anguishing over the misery until the day you died.  

• Sad 1
  • O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The Steelers did their time in purgatory before late night comedians were a thing and pro football was ignored by most of the US.  Imagine being a 20 something year old Steelers fan in 1933 and anguishing over the misery until the day you died.  

"Imagine?"  :classic_laugh:

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

It's a strange list.  I'm not sure why Mahomes' run at 24 was on the list at all.  Fields at 20 and King Henry at 16 should have been much higher.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

KD in CA
17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's a strange list.  I'm not sure why Mahomes' run at 24 was on the list at all.  Fields at 20 and King Henry at 16 should have been much higher.

I guess they couldn't decide between 'best runs' and 'most important runs'.  Or, they were just following the NFL edict that no list shall fail to contain at least one of Mahomes or Kelce.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ann said:

22.thumb.jpg.2d4d3b1a7d08c7165a261fb7d58b3f53.jpg

Curious what those odds are when the 1st play is a pass.  Aslo curious how often all the teams went 3 and out.  Because this stat, in a vacuum, makes a pretty good case for having a drive's 1st play be a RB run.  But if teams actually have a better chance of picking up at least 1 1st down running a different play ...

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
On 6/13/2024 at 1:09 PM, Ann said:

So dumb.  Just open the damn thing up and let teams and players communicate.  MFers are like the damn government with all the unnecessary rules.  "You can talk to them...but not too much."

Retards.

• Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

So dumb.  Just open the damn thing up and let teams and players communicate.  MFers are like the damn government with all the unnecessary rules.  "You can talk to them...but not too much."

Retards.

"You can unofficially talk to them before you can officially talk to them...just not about anything, y'know, football-related."

This rule brought to you by the league that can't define "catch."

• Like 1

KD in CA

Whoever would have thought having a ‘legal tampering’ period could create problems?

• I don't know 1