Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2024 Season

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dude's looks the type of guy I grew up with who had a '77 Monte Carlo on blocks in his front yard.

• Haha 3

Alaska Darin

Xavier Worthy check-in:

Yeah, he looks like 160 pound WR.

• Haha 4
  • Cheers 2

KD in CA
On 7/30/2024 at 3:31 PM, Ann said:

I heard they want to schedule the announcement of his pronouns before he plays.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Ann said:

Hope they actually enforce it.  It was REALLY annoying that they were letting guys move forward before the ball was snapped last year (and still am not sure how it was legal even under last year's rule book).  It will be good seeing that come to an end.

Will also be interesting to see how much of McDaniel's "genius" vanishes this season as he no longer will get to have Hill heading upfield prior to the snap.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2

IDBillzFan
11 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Will also be interesting to see how much of McDaniel's "genius" vanishes this season as he no longer will get to have Hill heading upfield prior to the snap.

The key to keeping Hill off his game is to wear a skirt and make him think you're a woman.

He'll be so intent on beating you up, he'll forget about football.

Championship!

• Haha 2

SquirminThurman
On 7/29/2024 at 3:39 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Dude's looks the type of guy I grew up with who had a '77 Monte Carlo on blocks in his front yard.

'You don't know what I have here'

SquirminThurman
On 7/31/2024 at 10:13 AM, Ann said:

Deserved, he is low key one of the best WR in the NFL.

One of the Carolina players the Bills didn't pick up like McCaffrey and Reddick. Who wants those losers when we can get Benjamin, Addison, Norman and Star Lotulelei???

• Sad 1

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Deserved, he is low key one of the best WR in the NFL.

One of the Carolina players the Bills didn't pick up like McCaffrey and Reddick. Who wants those losers when we can get Benjamin, Addison, Norman and Star Lotulelei???

Biggest &#%$ up ever letting McCaffrey slip through our fingers after not moving up to draft him...And to taunt me with all those CMC to Bills bullshit articles at the time :crying3:

• Like 1

Ninety-4
14 hours ago, Ann said:

If return teams figure out how to block this and get a little luck, we may see a lot of kicks returned for TDs this year. 

• Like 3