Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2024 Season

Foxx

4merper4mer
13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The most DEI-centric professional sports league is never going to sue the DEI Vice President.

It may not have been her that put it up but there was some organization somewhere that did.  It’s not just some random schmoe.  

• Like 1

Fansince88
18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Does San Francisco want a written apology for my post, or will a verbal one suffice?

You could do either, I doubt they would notice. Seems like a mute point to me. 😆 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

It may not have been her that put it up but there was some organization somewhere that did.  It’s not just some random schmoe.  

Give the response from the Philly mass transit people...I suspect it may have been them.

Alaska Darin

Vote Democrat!  Let violent criminals with guns out without bail!  Wooooooooo!

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 3

IDBillzFan
13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Y'know, I kinda get where he's coming from.

Some people genuinely feel they need to blow things up when they start to feel complacent. I'm not gonna get on Diggs, even if he's the guy who catches the game-ending TD when we play the Texans, and he prances around with his "I'm him" shit.

In the end, to me, the most telling part of this entire exchange, came from Josh, when he was asked if he missed having Diggs in camp. 

And I want to remind everyone who is unsure about the impact of losing Diggs; The dude had 1 touchdown in the final games, and post season, of last year, which was equal to the number of critical drops he had.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Sig1Hunter
23 minutes ago, Ann said:

Dude is toxic. He just said it as clear as day.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

IDBillzFan
35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You would think Swift's people would be like, "Listen, honey, NFL fans aren't all teeny girls and overaged trannies sharing bracelets at halftime. Maybe go easier on how often you want to be seen by these people because they turned on Santa, and you ain't Santa."

23 minutes ago, Hedge said:

As I've said before, Swift-Kelce season is almost upon us. 2 more days!

Still waiting to see which of his major advertising partners breaks his heart 1st.

Nouseforaname
7 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Dude is toxic. He just said it as clear as day.

Yep.  The type of person who needs to blow shit up just for the &#%$ of it.

He won’t get nearly the targets he did in buffalo and he’ll fade into obscurity very quickly. 

• Like 1

https://nypost.com/2024/09/04/us-news/teen-suspect-accused-of-shooting-49ers-rookie-ricky-pearsall-charged-with-attempted-murder/

The California teen accused of shooting 49ers rookie wide receiver and first-round pick Ricky Pearsall in a botched robbery in San Francisco Saturday has been charged with attempted murder.

The 17-year-old, who remains unidentified, has been charged with attempted murder, assault with a semi-automatic firearm, and attempted robbery charges, San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said Tuesday night.

</snip>

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
12 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Yep.  The type of person who needs to blow shit up just for the &#%$ of it.

He won’t get nearly the targets he did in buffalo and he’ll fade into obscurity very quickly. 

Maybe it's just me not looking, but you know who's been quiet during preseason? Gabe Davis.

Anyone see anything on him lately? Most of what I've seen is the plan to make him more a Swiss army knife, not just a field stretcher.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Maybe it's just me not looking, but you know who's been quiet during preseason? Gabe Davis.

Anyone see anything on him lately? Most of what I've seen is the plan to make him more a Swiss army knife, not just a field stretcher.

Nothing at all. 

Spartacus
17 hours ago, Hedge said:

As I've said before, Swift-Kelce season is almost upon us. 2 more days!

probably will come out that Kelce is gay, but wanted a relationship with a famous female to guarantee intro to the Hall

SquirminThurman
On 9/3/2024 at 12:00 PM, Fansince88 said:

You could do either, I doubt they would notice. Seems like a mute point to me. 😆 

Zing! I earned that one

• Haha 1