Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2024 Season

Foxx

58 minutes ago, Augie said:

I admit nothing, but he deserved it and who even thought he would notice?  🤷‍♂️

He wasn't a bad dude.

Just wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

5 hours ago, Augie said:

We were bad ass kids on the mean streets of Williamsville, so we were going to move the For Sale sign in the front yard of one house to the next house. It was dusk, and they were big yards. The guy we couldn’t see well in the dim light waited in the garage until we were in the middle of the yard, then turned the irrigation system on. We got soaked, and my life of crime was over. 

Speaking of mean streets in Williamsville, my older brothers and their friends tried to stop the building of a new street (I think it was a section of W Klein) in our neighborhood by pulling out the wooden stakes in the evening.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Speaking of mean streets in Williamsville, my older brothers and their friends tried to stop the building of a new street (I think it was a section of W Klein) in our neighborhood by pulling out the wooden stakes in the evening.

I lived in Clarence.  We were too elite to lower ourselves to this delinquency.  Worst we ever did was climb trees and dump buckets of leaves on passing cars.