Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2024 Season

Foxx

Unfortunately for me, the NFL will only try to help out with any of my medical bills and therapy what my personal insurance won’t cover. I’m hoping to bring some awareness so the NFL will be able to help others and future players who are battling illnesses like myself. It’s still all about the fans for me, as long as I’m able, I’m going to continue to be out there and travel to the small towns which I love most and meet the fans.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/25/2024 at 8:30 AM, IDBillzFan said:

As a certified and accredited Bills homer, I figured much of the Diggs stuff was just disgruntled fans making noise. I'd justify his sideline 'discussions' through his competitiveness.

But the entire time I'm listening to Josh's post-Jaguars presser, I'm thinking, "Man, did I have that wrong."

Pure addition by subtraction.

I'll be interested to see their interaction when the Bills go to Houston.

They fake half a hug for the cameras. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ann said:

Unfortunately for me, the NFL will only try to help out with any of my medical bills and therapy what my personal insurance won’t cover. I’m hoping to bring some awareness so the NFL will be able to help others and future players who are battling illnesses like myself. It’s still all about the fans for me, as long as I’m able, I’m going to continue to be out there and travel to the small towns which I love most and meet the fans.

You were an NFL player?

3 hours ago, Ann said:

who is the blind announcer?

He clearly blasted him in the head, knocking his helmet off

• Like 1
  • clown 1

SquirminThurman

I love Buffalo's approach this year.

Josh Allen no longer has to feed Diggs. He is free to just throw to whoever is open. The WR and TE are not amazing, but someone gets open, and if they don't then he runs. It's an amoeba offense.

Opponents have no one to single out and stop. It makes him more dangerous. It is very much like KC after letting Hill go, but even KC still had Kelce.

The Bills have spent a boatload of picks and money on OL, and it shows. They finally got it right. Add in JA's slippery nature, and it becomes unfair.

Other teams are spending on big time WR to mask moderate QB play. Teams like KC and BUF realize top WR is a luxury but not a need. The Bills spent on OL and a mobile QB. The Chiefs went with QB, TE and defense.

I think Baltimore is very dangerous. It's up to the Bills defense and the Baltimore defense to keep up. I think the Bills defense is slightly better, injuries and all.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ann said:

Hmmmm

Jones was fine against the Pokes up until Nabors went out with the concussion.

Do they REALLY think Drew Lock or Tommy DeVito would be any better?

• I don't know 1

Fansince88
12 hours ago, Taro T said:

Jones was fine against the Pokes up until Nabors went out with the concussion.

Do they REALLY think Drew Lock or Tommy DeVito would be any better?

Jones is hot turd. Players know it and if somethingnisnt done then Daboll is. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Jones is hot turd. Players know it and if somethingnisnt done then Daboll is. 

Typically, yes.  But he was something like 22 of 25 at one point while Nabors was still in the game.

And their 2 backups are even worse than him.

• Like 2