Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2024 Season

Foxx

NFL reviewing George Pickens' explicit eye black message

The NFL is reviewing the explicit message worn on the eye black of Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver George Pickens during Sunday night's loss to the Dallas Cowboys for a potential fine over violation of the league's uniform policy, according to a league source.

Pickens' message read, "Open F---ing Always," and was written in silver over the eye black.

</snip>

On 10/7/2024 at 2:09 PM, Spartacus said:

Fun with Gabe Davis

https://www.outkick.com/sports/trevor-lawrence-shares-heated-interaction-gabe-davis-after-qb-slammed-tablet-sideline

Lawrence threw a tablet on the ground, and Davis had to be held back by teammates during the altercation in the first half of Week 5's game. 

For context, Lawrence was reviewing a play where he seemingly missed Davis on a pass attempt. T-Law appeared to be frustrated by Davis' route-running. 

Davis seemed convinced that it was another bad play by Lawrence and wanted to confront the play-caller for his apparent frustrations after the quarterback slammed his tablet.

Unfortunately for Davis, the wideout — playing in his first year in Jacksonville — fumbled on the offense's ensuing drive.

Chalk one up for Beane 

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
58 minutes ago, Ann said:

The NFL is reviewing the explicit message worn on the eye black of Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver George Pickens during Sunday night's loss to the Dallas Cowboys for a potential fine over violation of the league's uniform policy, according to a league source.

Pickens' message read, "Open F---ing Always," and was written in silver over the eye black.

</snip>

I hope next week the message is "Please fine me."

People want me to post it so… as I usually do with trade rumors, I always keep track especially with WR’s who josh is following and who the trade target is following. For the past week while I have checked, davante had not been following Josh up until a few hours ago when I checked last… I checked now and he now is following Josh. Could be something, could be nothing. Just putting the info out there

On 10/10/2024 at 2:12 PM, Ann said:

Anyone who thinks Kay Adams "guessed" something about the NFL probably thinks CNN uncovered breaking news and might even think MSNBC is source of objective journalism

Consume Product

Upgrade Version

Confirm upgrade

Consume updated product

On 10/11/2024 at 6:55 AM, Foxx said:

I'd take Cooper before Adams.

Same here.  Especially since I think Cooper’s contract expires at the end of this year.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2024 at 8:21 PM, Ann said:

</snip>

21 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

may include the option to start at QB

ala Joe Pendleton

Dolphin fans most hurt.

• Haha 1