Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills Free Agency 2024

Ann

NFL Films senior producer Greg Cosell joined One Bills Live and discussed the Bills early signings in free agency. He shared his thoughts on the addition of WR Curtis Samuel, how he will fit into a Joe Brady run offense and the size threat Mack Hollins brings. He went on to talk about the addition of safety Mike Edwards and DE Casey Toohill's upside. Finally, he talked about some of the more surprising moves from around the league and the changes along Buffalo's offensive line. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

No DT in round one now. 

Rumors (just rumors) are that Blackmon has a contract in hand too from the Bills and is going to sign. 🤔 

• Cheers 2
  • Love 1

Nouseforaname
6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No DT in round one now. 

Rumors (just rumors) are that Blackmon has a contract in hand too from the Bills and is going to sign. 🤔 

I thought we had our starters?

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I thought we had our starters?

I think they do in Edwards and Rapp - but they way they use the safeties, Blackmon would still be an upgrade and likely bump Rapp back to rotational. Not 100% though on that, someone who's watched more of his games would know better.

• Cheers 1

Keukasmallie

Free agency, the draft, trades and acquisitions in general, Whew!  I'm stepping back and watching some paint dry rather than follow the revolving door of  players coming and going.  I'll check back in for training camp....

BUT I have my notification radar set to alert me as soon as the Bills kick Von Miller to the curb.  What a waste of $, roster position, etc.  Probably a nice guy, but....

Edited by Keukasmallie
just remembered
  • Doh! 1

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

Free agency, the draft, trades and acquisitions in general, Whew!  I'm stepping back and watching some paint dry rather than follow the revolving door of  players coming and going.  I'll check back in for training camp....

BUT I have my notification radar set to alert me as soon as the Bills kick Von Miller to the curb.  What a waste of $, roster position, etc.  Probably a nice guy, but....

Homer that I am, I'm of the belief that Team McBeane expect a 100% healthy and valuable Von Miller next year. I also feel  like he is a tremendous mentor to Rousseau. So keeping Miller and his SB experience, in my mind, has much more upside than kicking him to the curb because he didn't meet fans' perception of his value.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Homer that I am, I'm of the belief that Team McBeane expect a 100% healthy and valuable Von Miller next year. I also feel  like he is a tremendous mentor to Rousseau. So keeping Miller and his SB experience, in my mind, has much more upside than kicking him to the curb because he didn't meet fans' perception of his value.

He’d also cost more to the cap if he’s cut than if he’s on the team.

• Like 1

Keukasmallie
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

He’d also cost more to the cap if he’s cut than if he’s on the team.

OK, at least there's a real reason for keeping him in this difficult cap year for the Bills.