Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Which Drivers Really Piss You Off?

Keukasmallie

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, devnull said:

Morons that don't understand 4 way stops.

I pulled up to a 4 way stop with somebody across the intersection and another to my left, both already stopped.  It took a few seconds for the oncoming car them to decide its his turn.  Then dude to my left sits there for a few more seconds until he figures out its his turn.

And then a few minutes later on my return trip, I pull up to the exact same 4 way with a car stopped to my left.  after a few seconds he honks at me

After far too much of this, I have unilaterally decided that the proper etiquette for a four-way stop is: &#%$ you idiots, I go first.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

This is a classic! 

Screenshot_20240718_161114_Gallery.jpg

My favorite bumper sticker is "I may be slow, but you're reading this."

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Was actually just coming here to post about the following:

So since Ian wiped one of our bridges and a big portion of the road connecting Matlacha to Pine Island, they put in a temporary light at the temporary bridge in front of the Yucatan restaurant of all places, while they dredge the houses out of the water and repair the road and install the permanent bridge/road...

So this temporary light lets one lane of traffic across the bridge at a time while the other waits a good 5 minutes before it' their turn... For whatever reason every time we get up to the light after waiting a good half hour in traffic to get off the island the moron in front of us either stops to let somebody out of the Yucatan parking lot who is just heading back towards the island with no wait and makes us unable to cross and have to wait an additional 5 minutes for no reason, or they stop at a yellow light when you can even run the red light for a good 5 seconds after and still make it across before it changes and make us wait another 5 minutes. 

To further my road rage, my wife insists that I not embarrass her by laying on the horn for the entire 5 minutes until we get the chance to cross again even though the @$$h@l& will sit at the green light for another 30 seconds before going once we finally do get to go, further enraging all those who have to miss their chance to cross because of that extra wasted time.🤬

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Like 2