Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat 2024

Crap Throwing Clavin

The way the Dophins' preseason is going, he probably hurt himself signing it and is now on the PUP list.

• Haha 2

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/buffalo-bills/news/bills-get-beat-tua-tagovailoa-and-dolphins-twice-year-four-more-years-josh-allen-nfl/58c2e278266a7d5ce045a24c

and there is only one group of people happier about it than those who root for the Dolphins - Bills fans.

The Buffalo Bills have owned Tua and the Dolphins. Tua is 1-6 in his career against the Bills with six touchdowns to seven interceptions.

His passer rating in those seven games is a mere 77.4, and he’s barely throwing for over 200 yards per game

while his completion percentage is just a hair over 61 percent. 

• Popcorn 4

IDBillzFan
20 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I can't wait to see the actual contract.  It could be something they can get out of after 3 years and I would bet more money that's what'll happen than the alternative.

I've been getting a kick out of Fish fans on social media suggesting that Tua is a better QB than Josh because he's getting paid more than him now. The usual Bills personalities are having fun with them.

• Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 4

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've been getting a kick out of Fish fans on social media suggesting that Tua is a better QB than Josh because he's getting paid more than him now. The usual Bills personalities are having fun with them.

I remember when mental institutions were a thing at least here in NY.  Given some of the constructs Dolphin fans use it makes me wonder that a fair number would be inside the walls of those same institutions if they existed today.  Some Bills fans can be obnoxious and stupid but few live in complete denial of reality.

• Like 3

IDBillzFan

Another big day in the Fish Bowl. 

Oddly enough, 99 is also the number of years he's should get in prison if he beats another pregnant woman.

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's dumb, then there's Dolphin-fan-dumb... 

Now do their stats against teams over .500.  :classic_dry:

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Wait a sec, are they trying to say that Josh Allen wasn't ALL THAT in his rookie and sophomore seasons?  Who knew?  

Because that and 1 other game are the only ones he's played without Diggs in the lineup.

And even when he was still just a pup, he did get the Bills into the playoffs in a game they would've won had the refs actually reffing the game not been overturned on a call by the backup refs watching the game.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Oct 1, 2023, vs Dolphins.

4 incompletions.  5 touchdowns.

whosyourdaddy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

CarpetCrawler
4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

110.1 QB rating

3363 passing yards

638 rushing yards (7.5 ypc)

5 rushing TDs

• FANtastic 1
  • Love 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Ann said:

I kind-of hope that it's not so serious that he doesn't heal and doesn't end up with long-term debility...but just serious enough that he never plays a snap for the Dolphins.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1