Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat 2024

Sig1Hunter

You guys are obviously not of the oppressed mindset. Simple requests such as “let me see your hands” are taken as an offensive accusation by certain segments of our society. <<insert Greta Thunberg GIF>> HOW DARE YOU!!

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
2 hours ago, snafu said:

Yep.

And before I move my hands, I tell the officer that I'm getting my wallet out of my pocket because that's where my license and registration are.

You keep your registration in your wallet? Not the glove box? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You keep your registration in your wallet? Not the glove box? 

Not for nothing but... we don't live in the '70's anymore. Your registration sticker has all the information the officer needs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Not for nothing but... we don't live in the '70's anymore. Your registration sticker has all the information the officer needs.

Yet they still ask for it. Heck, the cars scanner knows if you paid your child support when you drive by! 

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Yet they still ask for it. Heck, the cars scanner knows if you paid your child support when you drive by! 

And... what's with all the plates losing their skins? I can't tell you how many vehicles I see that are nothing but steel colored.

:facepalm:

• Like 2

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

And... what's with all the plates losing their skins? I can't tell you how many vehicles I see that are nothing but steel colored.

Which here in NYS is a ticket. Inmates are not preping the paint well. BTW, all you have to do is stop at the DMV and they will replace them.....for a buck. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 2

Sig1Hunter
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Which here in NYS is a ticket. Inmates are not preping the paint well. BTW, all you have to do is stop at the DMV and they will replace them.....for a buck. 

Yeah but when there is no reflective paint on the plate, it makes it harder for the camera to capture the letters/numbers. A simple acid wash should do the trick..

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

You would think a guy who was arrested for beating his pregnant girlfriend would know what it looks like when he's having the dog crap beat out of him.

But no. Tyreek is the true victim here.

Just a reminder, Tyreek; those who are humble will be exalted and those who exalt themselves will be humbled.

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

You would think a guy who was arrested for beating his pregnant girlfriend would know what it looks like when he's having the dog crap beat out of him.

Just a reminder, Tyreek; those who are humble will be exalted and those who exalt themselves will be humbled.

It's more than a little ironic that he's almost always in a wife beater.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

SquirminThurman
20 hours ago, Foxx said:

Even prison labor isn't what it used to be

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Some agents, not his, might suggest to Tyreek that he pay his fines, not talk or tweet about it and move on.  

payback is going to be a bitch for Tyreek

• Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
On 9/9/2024 at 10:58 PM, Nouseforaname said:

Do you tell them about the people tied up in the trunk ?

I tried telling them I was just taking McCaffrey to his massage therapy appointment, but they didn't believe me...I wasn't even lying!! :crying3:

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
25 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Some agents, not his, might suggest to Tyreek that he pay his fines, not talk or tweet about it and move on.  

Funny how the minute he got pulled, the first person he called was Rosenhaus. Then when he lost his phone, all he could yell was "Call Drew!"

Show Me The Money GIF

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

That was getting the dog crap beaten out of you? COMEON MAN!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ann said:

Does Tua's injury buy the coach and GM some time?

Well considering they just gave the psycho an extension through '28, it probably doesn't run out until at least after the end of next season.  (Personally was hoping they'd extend him through at least '33.)

• Applause 2