Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Patriots Ch(e)at * 2024

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Rut-ro...

Mayefly.

Because behind that line, he'll be dead within a day.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Haha 5

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Mayefly.

Because's behind that line, he'll be dead within a day.

I cannot fathom why they’re giving into their fanbase who are clamoring for Maye.

Brissette is being pressured on roughly 50% of his drop backs this year.

They must wish they had drafted David Carr.

Because this is how you get David Carr.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
34 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I cannot fathom why they’re giving into their fanbase who are clamoring for Maye.

I haven't watched enough Maye to know where he is going to fall in terms of productivity, but I suspect part of this is everyone watching Bo Nix, Jayden Daniels and even Caleb Williams winning games (quality of opponents notwithstanding).

Regardless, it won't matter because their line is so bad. But my hope is they (as well as the Fish) manage to win a few more to push them down the draft board for next year.

• Like 4

On 10/7/2024 at 10:06 PM, Ann said:

Brutal details emerge about Jabrill Peppers’ alleged assault on girlfriend

Chilling details have emerged regarding Patriots safety Jabrill Peppers’ shocking arrest Saturday on assault, strangulation and drug charges.

Peppers and his girlfriend had an altercation in which he is alleged to have “hit her, choked her, took off her clothing and put her outside,” according to the police report, as chronicled by wcvb.com.

The woman in question told officers that Peppers put his hands on her neck, slammed her head into the wall and then threw her down stairs, per the report.

Peppers’ attorney Mark Brofsky disputed those claims after his client was released on bond Monday from Quincy District Court following his not guilty plea.

He said they have video “and other” evidence which “sheds real doubt on the allegation,” per the report.

</snip>

• 2 weeks later...

Coach Jerod Mayo calls Patriots 'soft' after sixth straight loss

Oh how the mighty have fallen...and they're doing it without a spork. 

"Mayo, in his first year after taking over for Bill Belichick, acknowledged that having a "soft team" reflects on him and his staff."
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/41906452/coach-jerod-mayo-calls-patriots-soft-sixth-straight-loss

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Coach Jerod Mayo calls Patriots 'soft' after sixth straight loss

Oh how the mighty have fallen...and they're doing it without a spork. 

"Mayo, in his first year after taking over for Bill Belichick, acknowledged that having a "soft team" reflects on him and his staff."
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/41906452/coach-jerod-mayo-calls-patriots-soft-sixth-straight-loss

You should find who's responsible for that, Jerod.  Like, oh, I don't know, maybe the head coach?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1