🧵 Democrat Successes 🧵

Boyst

CarpetCrawler
8 hours ago, Nanker said:

Talk about a cult.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Talk about a cult.

There is genuinely more diversity of thought and opinions in the so-called MAGA cult" than there is among Democrats...never mind liberals and particularly progressives.

• Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I have an unrelated question, though.

Why is she filming this in her car?  I mean, why do any of these people film these things in their car?  Are they just driving around and spontaneously decide they just have to post a rant because it can't possibly wait until they get home?  Or do they plan this...hop in the car, drive to the nearest strip mall, park in the lot, and film?

• Like 1

A car interior is probably as close to a sound studio that is easily available. 

On another note, it’s impressive how much the reported number of crime has fallen under the demonrats. 

• Like 3

Fansince88
21 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Why is she filming this in her car?  I mean, why do any of these people film these things in their car?  Are they just driving around and spontaneously decide they just have to post a rant because it can't possibly wait until they get home?  Or do they plan this...hop in the car, drive to the nearest strip mall, park in the lot, and film?

From experience, not my own but some people I know that do short podcast like this. Alone time without little rugrats screaming or dogs barking in the background. 

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
On 6/15/2024 at 3:48 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Man, I was just about to ask the same question. Virtually all of these people do this in a car. I see Nanker's response, and it makes sense, but it's just weird as shit to me. 

Almost as weird as people who do this in their bedroom, often with their unmade bed in the background.

On 6/15/2024 at 6:59 PM, Nanker said:

A car interior is probably as close to a sound studio that is easily available. 

On another note, it’s impressive how much the reported number of crime has fallen under the demonrats. 

And almost everyone has a phone holder in their car so it's hands free. Notice how so many of them are reverse image too I guess so they can watch themselves?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ann said:

tolerate everyone and all free thought... except what we don't agree with.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
3 minutes ago, Boyst said:

tolerate everyone and all free thought... except what we don't agree with.

I love how he comments that when he sees the "Queers for Palestine" banners, "I'm out," and her response is "I know, that's the one that really gets to you."

How in the hell is that not something that gets to everyone?  You have to be Pete-level stupid to be a queer for Palestine, most perfectly explained in some meme posted recently of hens holding a banner saying "Chickens for KFC."

Embarrassingly stupid.

• Applause 3

36 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love how he comments that when he sees the "Queers for Palestine" banners, "I'm out," and her response is "I know, that's the one that really gets to you."

How in the hell is that not something that gets to everyone?  You have to be Pete-level stupid to be a queer for Palestine, most perfectly explained in some meme posted recently of hens holding a banner saying "Chickens for KFC."

Embarrassingly stupid.

instagram-post-queers-for-palestine.jpg?

Historically the image source for this is a fact finder site saying that this doesn't represent Palestine or Muslims accurately 

This is the best meme for it.  

There is another too graphic for this site that shows the trans at the bottom of the fall busted open.

• Like 1

11.jpg.51e9929ac32614e2f6295b447a43be76.jpg

11.jpg.f0f52e1fab640fb63c144a1b80a49d47.jpg

• Like 2