Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

🧵 Democrat Successes 🧵

Boyst

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have two close friends and a wife who are dealing with parents/spouses in various stages of dementia. I would never mock the people. But they're welcome to mock me.

That said, what the Bidens and Joe's staff are doing to Joe is simply terrible, and displays the hideous truth of their dysfunctions as power-hungry, money-laundering, soulless ghouls who are openly making a mockery of our country while simultaneously arguing that Trump is the one who is a threat to democracy.

I will mock the shit out of these disgusting pigs. I hope when the election is over they're standing around cheering that at least they won California.

The entire Biden family is a bunch of deviates. Ashley came out of the closet today. Hunter tied up Nancy Pelosi's (IIRC) daughter with rope and snorted coke among other decadent acts. Joe showered with Ashley and the First spouse is actually his second spouse and was &#%$ing him while she was still married to another dude. 

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

But they're welcome to mock me.

Problem is you probably won't remember the invitation. 

Mom definitely remembers that I'm the one that "took" her driver's license...

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 hours ago, Boyst said:

am i the only one who has an ick when it comes to this and talking about dementia and aging as a joke?

There is a very fine, but very definite, line between mocking dementia and mocking people who take advantage of dementia all the time lying about it.

• Like 2

devnull
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There is a very fine, but very definite, line between mocking dementia and mocking people who take advantage of dementia all the time lying about it.

I feel sorry for Biden the man.

I feel nothing but contempt for Biden's "Team"

• Like 2

The George Clooney turnaround made this obvious 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
On 7/10/2024 at 3:22 PM, Uncle Joe said:

It has been anything but fun for me taking care of my mother.

That said, Joe should not be paraded around by Jill and his handlers so he should be fair game.

This!  We went throug it with my grandmother who was a loving and giving person. It was horrible. We are going through it currently with my 88yo father in law. He was a loving and caring man. The joke isnt Joe. That is sad, although he has always been an evil man. The joke is what he has done to this country and the morons that will still vote for him. What we are seeing play out now is exactly as the current day prophets have said. Hold on for a Hypnotic November people. 

Also, Jill should be tared and feathered for this at least. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Last night: "Inflation is at its lowest in three years."

This morning:

• I don't know 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More and more, Democrats remind me of that deep-sea life that clusters around hydrothermal vents.

You have no idea how such things can possibly exist in such a hostile, toxic environment.  But there's a certain fascinating alienness to it all.

• O Rly 1