Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NHL Playoffs 2023-2024

MothersMilk

MothersMilk
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Bee-Oh-Oh...H...Oh-OH

Karma, you rat faced &#%$er.

Glad to see Boston take it up the bean pot tonight, Panthers will close it down at home. 

Edited by MothersMilk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MothersMilk

• snafu

• KD in CA

• Taro T

4merper4mer
7 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Glad to see Boston take it up the bean pot tonight, Panthers will close it down at home. 

They’re crying about a cheap shot to the all time king of the cheap shot.  And the refs.  And the refs again…..it’s so awesome.

I hope they either get eliminated on a horrible call or they lose 15-0.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Bee-Oh-Oh...H...Oh-OH

Karma, you rat faced &#%$er.

Marchand was a stride late and trying a cheap shot of his own.  Look at his shoulder.

• Haha 1

KD in CA
1 hour ago, MothersMilk said:

Boston fans crying about the refs is among life’s true pleasures.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

MothersMilk

Damn, sucks Florida couldn't put them to pasture tonight.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Damn, sucks Florida couldn't put them to pasture tonight.

I can't believe how great Florida can look one night(Sunday) and how very average last night. I was convinced they were going to finish off Boston relatively easily. Especially since they didn't have Marchand. I think they wake up for game 6

Edited by Dante
  • Cheers 3

Rangers move on to the Conference Finals.

Chris Kreider with the natural hat trick in the third period.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

KD in CA
1 minute ago, snafu said:

Epic 3d period.  Always happy when Carolina loses.  Yes I’m still bitter about ‘06.

• Like 2

MothersMilk
4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Tomorrow night hopefully Florida puts the Bruins down once and for all, then I'll be pulling for the Rangers.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Tomorrow night hopefully Florida puts the Bruins down once and for all, then I'll be pulling for the Rangers.

Against any other team in the East this year I like the Panthers, but NYR are my adopted local team.

• O Rly 1

Alaska Darin
8 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Epic 3d period.  Always happy when Carolina loses.  Yes I’m still bitter about ‘06.

I was so pissed (because of 2006) when the Rangers didn't show up for game 5 and it looked like they were setting themselves up for another epic failure.  That was quite a 3rd period, especially by Kreider and Shesterkin.

If Florida finally finishes off Boston, I don't care who from the East gets to the Finals.  I'll be rooting for them to hoist Lord Stanley.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was so pissed (because of 2006) when the Rangers didn't show up for game 5 and it looked like they were setting themselves up for another epic failure.  That was quite a 3rd period, especially by Kreider and Shesterkin.

If Florida finally finishes off Boston, I don't care who from the East gets to the Finals.  I'll be rooting for them to hoist Lord Stanley.

Carolina was a really tough out.  They're a solid team and not star-studded.

• Like 1

MothersMilk
9 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Here is a little extra motivation to pull for Florida tonight. What a dbag he is.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/40158531/bruins-brad-marchand-injuring-opponents-part-playoffs

Chandemonium

Who’s everyone want in the conference finals? I don’t really care which team makes it out of the East and I’m pulling for the Oilers in the West. Id like to see Edmonton win it all, but if they don’t advance I’ll root for either East team over the Stars. 

• Cheers 1

MothersMilk
59 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Who’s everyone want in the conference finals? I don’t really care which team makes it out of the East and I’m pulling for the Oilers in the West. Id like to see Edmonton win it all, but if they don’t advance I’ll root for either East team over the Stars. 

With the teams left I'll go Rangers and Oilers, Rangers win the cup. Florida did their job by knocking out the Bruins but in reality hockey doesn't belong in south Florida or Texas. 

9 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

With the teams left I'll go Rangers and Oilers, Rangers win the cup. Florida did their job by knocking out the Bruins but in reality hockey doesn't belong in south Florida or Texas. 

I can easily see both Dallas and Florida winning. 

These are going to be two good conference finals series.

MothersMilk
14 hours ago, snafu said:

I can easily see both Dallas and Florida winning. 

These are going to be two good conference finals series.

You might be right about the Panthers, scoring a goal in your own net is no way to go through life.