Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Leftist Protests

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

How much is tuition? $80K? Grammarly is a $144 /year.

Only takes one person to &#%$ that up.

And honestly...if I were college-aged and had to deal with these pricks, I would absolutely spray-paint that and misspell "Palestine" myself, just to discredit these little shits.

• Haha 2

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• devnull

• IDBillzFan

IDBillzFan

This is from my former babysitter-turned-commie today...

image.png.6a8763a427be58c178e84aa3c39087c8.png

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

These really are the best of times. 

Looks like she's good the for around 10 years or so!

Hedge

Looks like those dangerous MAGA militias, training up in the hills, have finally struck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Looks like those dangerous MAGA militias, training up in the hills, have finally struck

I foresee vandalism charges.  

Unless they moved a fence to do this, then it's terrorism.

• Haha 1

Boyst
6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

rachel corrie was a cute chick but her head, not so much. and that was before the d9.

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Boyst said:

rachel corrie was a cute chick but her head, not so much. and that was before the d9.

Rachel Corrie death recreation.

• Haha 1

Boyst
11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Rachel Corrie death recreation.

The accounts of her death are hilarious. The entitlement she has to think that she would be seen and if she was seen that it would stop the dozer are freaking hilarious. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Boyst said:

The accounts of her death are hilarious. The entitlement she has to think that she would be seen and if she was seen that it would stop the dozer are freaking hilarious. 

I'm not keen at laughing at anyone's death (except maybe my cousin who launched himself through his roof on a water heater tank).  

But I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who thinks a 120 lb meat sack is going to successfully stand up to industrial-sized earth moving equipment.

Boyst
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm not keen at laughing at anyone's death (except maybe my cousin who launched himself through his roof on a water heater tank).  

But I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who thinks a 120 lb meat sack is going to successfully stand up to industrial-sized earth moving equipment.

Oh, don't mistake my statement for laughing at her death. I am laughing at the accounts of her death. Of course the jihadists are saying that she was purposely murdered well the tank in Israelis are saying it was an accident. And the dichotomy of that situation and how it's told makes it just gold

Jabba The Hutt
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But how did this happen?

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

But how did this happen?

Told the story ATOP.  Copied here...

Well...they found him, in the yard, with the water heater and a hole in the roof of his barn.  Air compressor running inside the barn, with some unconnected piping leading to it.

As best anyone ever figured (no witnesses), he was rigging the water heater tank as a reserve air tank for his compressor, which is a bad idea to begin with.  But for some inexplicable reason, after he had hooked up the tank to the compressor, and pressurized the tank, he had to climb on top of the tank to do something (bolt it to the wall, adjust a valve, sweat a pipe, I have no idea).  It was at that time the bottom of the tank chose to blow out, launching itself, and him on top of it, through the roof into the yard.  

• Wow 2

Fansince88
10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

These really are the best of times. 

Going to be a loooooong strike. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
10 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

She could go more than 2 weeks with nothing but water no problem.  She could then donate her overalls to someone who actually knows what it is like to work for a living.  

2 weeks? I have seen instances where Doctors put people that size on 30 day water fasts. Lots for the body to live on there. Not being mean. Being serious.

• Like 1

devnull
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ann said:

First, gotta love how the first and third NPCs not only are wearing COVID binkys, but they keep them after putting on the face shield which technically serves the same functionally useless purpose

Second, why are they painting over the hand prints?  That's physical evidence (fingerprint/handprint) that could be used in a vandalism charge

Edited by devnull
  • Like 1