Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Leftist Protests

B-Man

devnull
53 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Point of note: the original hunger strikers gave up after a few days, and were replaced by a second group.  :classic_laugh:

Tag team hunger strike

• Haha 1

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• devnull

• IDBillzFan

Uncle Joe
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Point of note: the original hunger strikers gave up after a few days, and were replaced by a second group.  :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, devnull said:

Tag team hunger strike

So is McD in charge of this rotation?

1st Al-Qaeda now Hamas supporters/

• Haha 3

Uncle Joe
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Ann said:

Umm, $750,000 of protest damages to the Portland State library.

Maybe that money could have been better utilized?

Nevermind, we have insurance and taxpayers to pay for damages. 🙄💸

Edited by Uncle Joe
Forgot a 0
  • Cheers 1

MothersMilk
32 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Throw water balloons at these idiots for hours on end with nothing but Abba playing on a speaker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

devnull
3 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Throw water balloons at these idiots for hours on end with nothing but AbbaTrump playing on a speaker.

Better idea

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
43 minutes ago, Hedge said:

So?

I mean...does this really prevents planes from taking off and landing?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So?

Not if you clear the runway with this first

image.png.ac2b9efe1b781e5170c56b4f6a37b331.png

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Depends on who "wins" in November.

"The president has been very clear about the need to fight for our democracy..."

I mean...when you're asked if there's going to be a civil war, you might not want to say "We need to fight."  :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fansince88
7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So?

First trip in or out may be rough but after that I dont think it would effect it. 

• Haha 2
  • Popcorn 1

Nouseforaname
19 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Throw water balloons at these idiots for hours on end with nothing but Abba playing on a speaker.

That’s cruel.

19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So?

No.

Therefore:  arrest in place.

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

I wonder who traced it for her? It isn't exactly easy.

(If I remember correctly) The first six generations are laid out from all those that arrived on the Mayflower, then you (descendent) have to make the connection to get "certified." Since there were generally no/few birth certificates in the US until the late 1880s (when they became more common), the society accepts publications (published from between that sixth generation and when birth certificates became more common), death certificates (where parents are listed), marriage certificates, baptismal records (parents are listed) and census data (that means going to the old town halls and looking through the hand written census books and getting a photocopy, but you need to know where to look).

I only know this because my ex-MIL always insisted she was a Mayflower Descendant. My ex-husband decided to confirm this for her for a Mother's Day gift, and so we went on a two year hunt to do so. He got her "certified," himself, and our son. Now, any member of his immediate family (brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews) can get the trace because we did all the work (they assign you a number so the trace starts from that number). But getting there to start? Not a simple thing to do. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

I wonder who traced it for her? It isn't exactly easy.

(If I remember correctly) The first six generations are laid out from all those that arrived on the Mayflower, then you (descendent) have to make the connection to get "certified." Since there were generally no/few birth certificates in the US until the late 1880s (when they became more common), the society accepts publications (published from between that sixth generation and when birth certificates became more common), death certificates (where parents are listed), marriage certificates, baptismal records (parents are listed) and census data (that means going to the old town halls and looking through the hand written census books and getting a photocopy, but you need to know where to look).

I only know this because my ex-MIL always insisted she was a Mayflower Descendant. My ex-husband decided to confirm this for her for a Mother's Day gift, and so we went on a two year hunt to do so. He got her "certified," himself, and our son. Now, any member of his immediate family (brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews) can get the trace because we did all the work (they assign you a number so the trace starts from that number). But getting there to start? Not a simple thing to do. 

If it's a DNA test it's pretty accurate with the only errors I see in it is if they never had evidence of a particular line which I suspect is the reason so many people who thought they had Indian blood but it doesn't show. My wife was adopted and through it we found some cousins that also led us to one of her brothers which was pretty cool.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I got a strong urge to reach through my computer screen and bitch slap his ass.... 

• Like 2

Nanker
49 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I got a strong urge to reach through my computer screen and bitch slap his ass.... 

He sounds like he needs to spend some special time with his black husband.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1