• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• devnull

• IDBillzFan

IDBillzFan

I have a book I read excerpts from every morning, and it's interesting how this type of defiant, anti-God behavior is often written about in this book over countless years and cultures, and every single time it doesn't end well for the people who are making all the noise. The dude at the end yelling "We are god" is a remarkable scene.

Once again, I could never be a Democrat because I could never admit to being this effin' stupid. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have a book I read excerpts from every morning, and it's interesting how this type of defiant, anti-God behavior is often written about in this book over countless years and cultures, and every single time it doesn't end well for the people who are making all the noise. The dude at the end yelling "We are god" is a remarkable scene.

Once again, I could never be a Democrat because I could never admit to being this effin' stupid. 

"Like, 45."   Probably means two.  

Figure it takes a minimum of a month to find out you're pregnant, two weeks to have the abortion, then you can get pregnant again in another two weeks minimum.  That's NINETY MONTHS of constant abortions.  Eight years.  Probably much more, since that number depends on consistently taking the absolute minimum time to get pregnant, have an abortion, and get reimpregnanted. 

If you're that stupid about sex...well, I'd say you should be sterilized, but honestly you're probably about six minutes away from dying of an STD anyway, so sterilization would be redundant.

This is nothing but performative insanity.  Disgusting, but this is not a serious person.

• Like 2

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Like, 45."   Probably means two.  

Figure it takes a minimum of a month to find out you're pregnant, two weeks to have the abortion, then you can get pregnant again in another two weeks minimum.  That's NINETY MONTHS of constant abortions.  Eight years.  Probably much more, since that number depends on consistently taking the absolute minimum time to get pregnant, have an abortion, and get reimpregnanted. 

If you're that stupid about sex...well, I'd say you should be sterilized, but honestly you're probably about six minutes away from dying of an STD anyway, so sterilization would be redundant.

This is nothing but performative insanity.  Disgusting, but this is not a serious person.

Not to mention the damage an abortion does to the uterus 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Ever wonder how kids today hate Israel so much?

Me neither. From Portland.

'Palestinian Feminist Collective'!? What the actual &#%$!?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Wow.  They actually push Zionism as "white supremacy," with complete ignorance of how the Right of Return applies to Jews of any race (e.g. Ethiopian Jews who have been emigrating for some 60 years.)

That is highly offensive. 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Ann said:

I think they're an arm of "Fags For Gaza!" Or maybe it's "Homos for Hamas."

I get all this nutbags confused.

You know what would help sort this all out?

Take every member of the Palestinian Feminist Collective, Fags for Gaza and Homos for Hamas...and drop them off in Gaza for a few days.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Uncle Joe
21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It does appear that the sane people left in Portland have had enough of the leftist bullshit.

After uproar, Portland teachers’ union removes pro-Palestinian lesson plans from website
https://www.oregonlive.com/education/2024/06/after-uproar-portland-teachers-union-removes-pro-palestinian-teaching-guide-from-website.html

• Like 1

Taro T
3 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

It does appear that the sane people left in Portland have had enough of the leftist bullshit.

After uproar, Portland teachers’ union removes pro-Palestinian lesson plans from website
https://www.oregonlive.com/education/2024/06/after-uproar-portland-teachers-union-removes-pro-palestinian-teaching-guide-from-website.html

They took that stuff off the Union's website.  Did they also take it out of the classrooms?  Article never states that they did.

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
6 minutes ago, Taro T said:

They took that stuff off the Union's website.  Did they also take it out of the classrooms?  Article never states that they did.

You're right it doesn't address the classroom. Hopefully that is being addressed.

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Wow.  They actually push Zionism as "white supremacy," with complete ignorance of how the Right of Return applies to Jews of any race (e.g. Ethiopian Jews who have been emigrating for some 60 years.)

That is highly offensive. 

Often conveniently ignored is that 60% of Jews who are in Israel are from North Africa, Yemen, Iran and Iraq. 

devnull
12 hours ago, Ann said:

8szald.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Applause 1

Fansince88
On 6/5/2024 at 11:42 AM, Nanker said:

What she got against dogs?

Nouseforaname
38 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

What she got against dogs?

Arabs aren’t fans of dogs. 

devnull
8 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Arabs aren’t fans of dogs. 

People that don't like dogs tend to be assh*les.

I'm just saying...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, devnull said:

Can confirm.

• Like 3

Fansince88
12 hours ago, devnull said:

I'm just saying...

People that dogs dont like are worse. 

• Like 4

devnull
6 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

People that dogs dont like are worse. 

Somebody's gotta have serious problems for a dog not to like them after a belly rub and a treat

• Like 1