Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• devnull

• IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I’ll stick to bourbon. 

Bourbon involves fewer animals, which tortures fewer PETA members.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

devnull
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Bourbon involves fewer animals, which tortures fewer PETA members.

But it does produce CO2

Fansince88
2 hours ago, devnull said:

Bacon double spirit animal with cheese and a nice tall glass of liberal tears

Too salty.

• Haha 1

Uncle Joe
36 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Too salty.

Skip the liberal tears.

I know, I know, just like a prime rib bone that's the best part. 🥩

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 hours ago, devnull said:

But it does produce CO2

When I want to torment Greta Thunberg, I'll drink bourbon.

When I want to torment PETA, I eat a bacon double cheeseburger.

You'd think I'd go for the Chick-Fil-A grilled chicken club...because that not only exploits three animals (chicken, dairy cow, and pig), but also torments the LGBTQIA+ and atheist crowds.  But your average quarter pound of ground beef is the result of the butchering of some 40,000 cows, which is a lot of cows and a LOT of fresh water.  So it really torments PETA, and sufficiently torments the environmentalists.

And it occurs to me now...I may have put too much thought in to this...

33 minutes ago, Ann said:

When people tell you they hate you, believe them.

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1

Your weekly Clarice,

Be Prepared for Chaos

American Thinker, by Clarice Feldman

I suggest you start preparing for a great deal of left-wing civic violence, supply disruptions (including food shortages) and widespread urban chaos. I say this because it is my sense that the Democrats, deep state, and their media enablers are all in rough shape and have no other way out but to fall back on their usual criminal methods of retaining power.

I find it impossible to believe that President Biden will be the Democrat nominee, and if he is, that he can win. What do the Democrats do? They certainly can’t substitute Kamala Harris for Biden; she’s tanked in opinion polls even lower and faster than has Biden. There are no nationally known non-geriatric substitutes in the wings, save for California governor Gavin Newsom, whose record for screwing up is at least as bad as Biden’s. Youth and a good haircut can only go so far outside Newsom’s home state. Even liberals are now conceding the West Coast has lost its way and become dysfunctional, and who is a better avatar of West Coast progressives than Newsom?

In an opinion piece in the https://archiveNEW YORK TIMES. Kristof asks if they have lost their way. He decries the lack of sensible governance, arguing that good intentions aren’t enough and good governance has demonstrably been lacking:

{snip}

I think I’m not far off the mark when I suggest that the Democrat-run institutions and cities, which regularly are tolerating, if not encouraging, violent demonstrations by demonstrably linked green, pro-Palestine, Antifa gangs, are setting the stage for November’s elections, with the federal government’s apparent connivance. There’s no indication that the FBI is seriously investigating these groups for criminal behavior or even foreign influence. No one seems to be stopping the road and highway blockages and as the left’s election prospects grow dimmer, I see them upping their game.

Of course, using the easily mismanaged and hacked electronic voting machines they will make every effort to rig the results. But the gambit best used in 2020 -- changing (illegally) the voting rules on the pretext of a pandemic -- seems less likely this time around. And the Republicans say they are upping their game to minimize election cheating. Republican National Committee co-chair Lara Trump reports, that she and the RNC are working to raise a veritable army of “over 100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers” to “deploy” at election sites across the country in November. “

The economy stinks, the administration’s foreign policy endeavors have been counter to American interests and made the world more dangerous. Although many blue cities are not reporting crimes to the FBI, we all have eyes and can see that urban crime is out of hand now as the Democrats defund the police and no-bail policies are in effect. Moreover, just as Biden is about to announce even more benefits to illegal immigrants, the tide against his open-border policies is continuing to crest to flood stage. His grassroots support is slim, while Trump’s keeps growing. In sum, I see no nationally known Democrat who can alter that or who can persuade voters that he or she is capable of undoing the mess this administration has put us in. So, what remains: chaos, disruptions and more unpunished criminal behavior.

Buckle up and start stocking up on essentials.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/06/be_prepared_for_chaos.html

• Like 2

ExiledInIllinois
On 6/12/2024 at 3:17 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

When I want to torment Greta Thunberg, I'll drink bourbon.

When I want to torment PETA, I eat a bacon double cheeseburger.

You'd think I'd go for the Chick-Fil-A grilled chicken club...because that not only exploits three animals (chicken, dairy cow, and pig), but also torments the LGBTQIA+ and atheist crowds.  But your average quarter pound of ground beef is the result of the butchering of some 40,000 cows, which is a lot of cows and a LOT of fresh water.  So it really torments PETA, and sufficiently torments the environmentalists.

And it occurs to me now...I may have put too much thought in to this...

When I want to torment both sides, everyone... I let a barge through the lock pass... Even better, 3 jumbo tankers filled with naphtha or pet coke:

Greta_HowDareYou!.gif.4c5b170da977c30fac107efdbc3255f9.gif

😆🤣

An economy torments everyone

7FC3EF94-.gif.a105015fd314930bbad8cf674f104007.gif

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
53 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

When I want to torment both sides, everyone... I let a barge through the lock pass... Even better, 3 jumbo tankers filled with naphtha or pet coke:

Greta_HowDareYou!.gif.4c5b170da977c30fac107efdbc3255f9.gif

😆🤣

An economy torments everyone

7FC3EF94-.gif.a105015fd314930bbad8cf674f104007.gif

The riddler is back !

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

ExiledInIllinois
16 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

The riddler is back !

Where have I gone? 😆 

I didn't feel missing.

devnull
2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I let a barge through the lock pass... Even better, 3 jumbo tankers filled with naphtha

When I first read that, I thought you said you let thru 3 barges filled with with Napalm

Edited by devnull
  • Haha 2

ExiledInIllinois
7 minutes ago, devnull said:

When I first read that, I thought you said you let thru 3 barges filled with with Napalm

You're NOT too far off. We don't lock the crazy boating public with the nasty shit...

I guess it could turn into basically napalm if they throw it in with a tow of other barges like gasoline and metallic salts AND have the right combination of fuel, heat, & oxygen. 😉 

"GreekFire" on the SouthSide will keep those pesky Asian carp away!  And mosquitoes! 😆 

flamethrower3.gif