Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Leftist Protests

B-Man

MothersMilk
4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Your weekly Clarice,

Be Prepared for Chaos

American Thinker, by Clarice Feldman

I suggest you start preparing for a great deal of left-wing civic violence, supply disruptions (including food shortages) and widespread urban chaos. I say this because it is my sense that the Democrats, deep state, and their media enablers are all in rough shape and have no other way out but to fall back on their usual criminal methods of retaining power.

I find it impossible to believe that President Biden will be the Democrat nominee, and if he is, that he can win. What do the Democrats do? They certainly can’t substitute Kamala Harris for Biden; she’s tanked in opinion polls even lower and faster than has Biden. There are no nationally known non-geriatric substitutes in the wings, save for California governor Gavin Newsom, whose record for screwing up is at least as bad as Biden’s. Youth and a good haircut can only go so far outside Newsom’s home state. Even liberals are now conceding the West Coast has lost its way and become dysfunctional, and who is a better avatar of West Coast progressives than Newsom?

In an opinion piece in the https://archiveNEW YORK TIMES. Kristof asks if they have lost their way. He decries the lack of sensible governance, arguing that good intentions aren’t enough and good governance has demonstrably been lacking:

{snip}

I think I’m not far off the mark when I suggest that the Democrat-run institutions and cities, which regularly are tolerating, if not encouraging, violent demonstrations by demonstrably linked green, pro-Palestine, Antifa gangs, are setting the stage for November’s elections, with the federal government’s apparent connivance. There’s no indication that the FBI is seriously investigating these groups for criminal behavior or even foreign influence. No one seems to be stopping the road and highway blockages and as the left’s election prospects grow dimmer, I see them upping their game.

Of course, using the easily mismanaged and hacked electronic voting machines they will make every effort to rig the results. But the gambit best used in 2020 -- changing (illegally) the voting rules on the pretext of a pandemic -- seems less likely this time around. And the Republicans say they are upping their game to minimize election cheating. Republican National Committee co-chair Lara Trump reports, that she and the RNC are working to raise a veritable army of “over 100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers” to “deploy” at election sites across the country in November. “

The economy stinks, the administration’s foreign policy endeavors have been counter to American interests and made the world more dangerous. Although many blue cities are not reporting crimes to the FBI, we all have eyes and can see that urban crime is out of hand now as the Democrats defund the police and no-bail policies are in effect. Moreover, just as Biden is about to announce even more benefits to illegal immigrants, the tide against his open-border policies is continuing to crest to flood stage. His grassroots support is slim, while Trump’s keeps growing. In sum, I see no nationally known Democrat who can alter that or who can persuade voters that he or she is capable of undoing the mess this administration has put us in. So, what remains: chaos, disruptions and more unpunished criminal behavior.

Buckle up and start stocking up on essentials.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/06/be_prepared_for_chaos.html

Lefty logic

May be an image of 2 people and text

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• devnull

• IDBillzFan

devnull
21 minutes ago, Ann said:

This is some thread...

So they're upset that they lost their double secret probation?

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1
  • Popcorn 1

Manhattan DA Drops Charges Against 30 Columbia Protesters Arrested Over Campus Building Occupation
Prosecutor cites lack of evidence, lack of criminal history, and internal discipline at Columbia in decision to dismiss trespassing cases

</snip>

In total, Bragg's office dismissed charges against 30 individuals arrested for occupying the building. As a result, the large majority of those who occupied Hamilton Hall will not face criminal penalties—46 people were arrested and charged in connection with the occupation.

Once their cases were dismissed, protesters headed outside to hold a defiant press conference. One speaker, whose entire head was covered with a ski mask, said the protesters "resist the pigs, the police in the U.S."

"This is standing with Palestinian resistance," he said. "This is an interlinking of our struggles—struggles against carceral violence, against colonialism, against racism, against genocide." The speaker, who went by "Mickey Mouse," later said the protesters "refuse to condemn the Palestinian resistance."

</snip>

• Angry 2
  • clown 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13560881/Now-experts-asking-milk-racist-tax-payer-funded-research-project-connections-milk-colonialism.html

One of the experts involved has previously argued that milk is a 'Northern European obsession' that has been imposed on other parts of the world.

Dr Johanna Zetterstrom-Sharp said the assumption that milk was a key part of the human diet 'may be understood as a white supremacist one', as many populations outside Europe and North America have high levels of lactose intolerance in adulthood.

Completely &#%$ing retarded.  Milk consumption goes back ten thousand years and developed in more societies than I can name (pastoral steppe nomads, southeast Asia, Mesopotamia, sub-Saharan Africa, paleolithic Europe - people apparently used to milk aurochs, which is gutsy as hell - and even the Americas), from multiple different animals - sheep, goats, mares, cattle, probably llamas as well.  

Quoting "lactose intolerance" as evidence of colonial milk slavery - I honestly don't know what else to call this shit - is unbelievably narrow-minded, and ignores every other culture throughout the world and throughout ten millennia of history. 

So who actually has the colonialist Eurocentric mindset here?  Which is why I call it "completely &#%$ing retarded" - I know you don't like the word, Ann, but in this case I mean it in the sense of representing a particularly retrograde ignorant mindset.

Now where's my &#%$ing grant money?  :classic_dry:

EDIT: I double-checked out of curiosity, and while Mesoamerican cultures domesticated and bred guinea pigs for meat, there is no record I can find of anyone ever milking a guinea pig. 

Historically, at least.  Seems people milk guinea pigs now.  &#%$ing weirdos. 

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
On 6/24/2024 at 4:31 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

No matter the color of the cow, when you squeeze it out it comes out white! I demand answers!

• Like 1

We like our burgers rare. Just, you know, not 'Chuck Schumer rare.'

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh, yeah...having a bacon double cheeseburger tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

devnull
57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How about an aborted fetus burger?

And dolphin burger does sound interesting...

Uncle Joe
2 hours ago, devnull said:

How about an aborted fetus burger?

And dolphin burger does sound interesting...

Mahi Mahi, aka dolphin