Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Leftist Protests

B-Man

🙃

(and lawyergonerogue is worth a follow imo. i just came across that account recently and it's got a bunch of stuff around the university protests)

• Like 1
  • clown 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• devnull

• IDBillzFan

Feed them? They should shut the power and water off! And that’s the nice thing they should do. It’s gone way past a peaceful protest. 

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

Deranged Rhino
53 minutes ago, Pete said:

Feed them? They should shut the power and water off! And that’s the nice thing they should do. It’s gone way past a peaceful protest. 

These are your people. Your ignorance and apathy gave them a platform because you were too busy thinking you're "trolling" MAGA to notice the real enemies at your doorstep. 

• Like 4
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Key dates:

Republican National Convention: July 25 - July 18, Milwaukee.

Democratic National Convention: Aug 19 - Aug 22, Chicago.

I'm not sure which will be worse, probably Chicago.  I expect people will die.

EDIT: and the anniversary of the founding of Israel is May 14, but I doubt these people are smart enough to know that.

R’s should start shamelessly pandering for the vote by saying that they’d support Israeli divestment in certain cases. And then on a hot mic say to the Israeli ambassador that they’ll have a lot more flexibility after the election.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

🙃

(and lawyergonerogue is worth a follow imo. i just came across that account recently and it's got a bunch of stuff around the university protests)

They have food available to them.

In the dining hall. 
Just go swipe your school ID there like all the other students do.

Seriously, here’s another idea:  tell the protestors that they can assemble and use their 1st Amendment rights in the designated area that they occupy.  But if they leave that area they will be considered trespassing and will be expelled and arrested.  They have one hour to decide whether to leave and not be considered trespassers or stay and take their chances. And I’d slow all WiFi to dial-up speed.

IDBillzFan
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, snafu said:

They have food available to them.

In the dining hall. 
Just go swipe your school ID there like all the other students do.

Seriously, here’s another idea:  tell the protestors that they can assemble and use their 1st Amendment rights in the designated area that they occupy.  But if they leave that area they will be considered trespassing and will be expelled and arrested.  They have one hour to decide whether to leave and not be considered trespassers or stay and take their chances. And I’d slow all WiFi to dial-up speed.

Or...hear me out...maybe we tell the we're flying them all to the WH to meet the president, but divert the plane to Gaza, where they can really fight for their beliefs. I'm certain Hamas would welcome all the pink-haired masked-up trannies waving their "Fags for Gaza" flag.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Uncle Joe
4 hours ago, Ann said:

I remember when raising our flag at Iwo Jima was a big deal.

Now doing it in our own country is news. 

SMDH

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2