• Crap Throwing Clavin

• devnull

• IDBillzFan

Taro T
7 hours ago, Ann said:

That poor dog

What kind of person does that?

A.  A very stupid one.

B.  One who wants to show how "heartless and cruel" the cops are for leaving a poor defenseless dog caught up in the middle of the protest with no one there to watch out over it; as it is quite likely that will be the outcome of bringing the dog to the protest.

C.  Someone who meets the criteria for both A & B.

• Sad 1

Whatnot78

So I'm assuming that more than half of these protesters on each campus don't even go to the school, are getting paid by an NGO; and they round up the stupidest kids on campus to join them.  

If my kids ever participate in anything close to that at any point of their future college careers, I will not only eliminate any financial contribution I'm making towards their "education", but I'd put up one of those tents in the backyard and that would be where they'd be sleeping from now on.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

devnull
6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I think the plan is to "recreate the summer of 2020" every 4 years until voters are no longer a threat to Our Democracy

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

The monsters always turn on their enablers. Always. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

• Like 4
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Her answer not only doesn't answer the question, it's not even English.  "[S]poken about antisemitism than this president?"  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

MothersMilk
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Her answer not only doesn't answer the question, it's not even English.  "[S]poken about antisemitism than this president?"  

She is a &#%$ing joke.

I'm waiting on SNL to do a "we are ham ass" skit with women with massive butts screaming about, really, anything.

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

David Morse has been known to kick some ass.

(at least in some of his acting roles)

• Like 2

devnull
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

c3BpZXJyZS5qcGc

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

She is a &#%$ing joke.

I'm waiting on SNL to do a "we are ham ass" skit with women with massive butts screaming about, really, anything.

Only time I can recall that Biden might have "spoken antisemitism" is when he said "Annisedintimminizamablinizm!" and wandered in to traffic.

• Haha 1

devnull
51 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Sounds like an episode of The View

• Like 1

B-Man

NOT because it is wrong mind you,

only because it might hurt their hold on power.

Democrats in Full Panic Mode Over Anti-Israel Protests.

13ffe41c-1f80-4997-b8e6-d890b0f18a82-105

Democrats are in full hand-wringing mode over the anti-Israel protests on campus. The louder the protesters scream about "Free Palestine," the more nervous the Democrats become. 

They know that there aren't many potential Donald Trump voters yelling antisemitic epithets at Jewish students from "Gaza Liberation Zones." These were Joe Biden voters in 2020 and may yet be again. In fact, as close a race as the 2024 presidential race is going to be. Biden is going to need these antisemites to win.

As much as Democrats want to sympathize with the pro-Hamas protesters, they know they have to walk a fine line.

"The longer they continue, and the worse that they get, the worse it's going to be for the election overall," one House Democrat told Axios.

The protests, the anonymous Democratic lawmaker warned, are "bringing out [the public's] most conservative side."

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2024/05/01/democrats-in-full-panic-mode-over-anti-israel-protests-n4928672

IDBillzFan
4 hours ago, Taro T said:

What kind of person does that?

A.  A very stupid one.

B.  One who wants to show how "heartless and cruel" the cops are for leaving a poor defenseless dog caught up in the middle of the protest with no one there to watch out over it; as it is quite likely that will be the outcome of bringing the dog to the protest.

C.  Someone who meets the criteria for both A & B.

Or someone stupid enough to think the cops won't arrest a person with a dog.