Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Leftist Protests

B-Man

The Guy In Pants
Posted (edited)

Y'all remember some odd years ago when someone told us all of this was coming and was in the works behind the scenes and everyone scoffed at him because he was a "&#%$ing lunatic".

Remember when we were warned of the movement in the dark of night to completely alter the fabric of America from the inside out and we laughed about it because it couldn't happen here?

The only idiots were mindless American citizens with little to no ability to think and even less ability to care. I am not sorry. We deserve every &#%$ed up thing that happens from here on out. This is just starting. Wait until you see what it's like in 5 years. 

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Cheers 2

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• devnull

• IDBillzFan

No no you got it all wrong man. These are just peaceful tourists. They were just touring the hall to see if it was good for them next semester. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pete said:

No no you got it all wrong man. These are just peaceful tourists. They were just touring the hall to see if it was good for them next semester. 

They must be polling horribly and/or alumni are withholding donations, for these "demonstrations"  to be broken up by police in NY and CA.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I wonder how many will take him up on his generous offer!?

• Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
8 hours ago, B-Man said:

He is a uniter  😀

Community Note: It appears they are chanting "Let's Go Brandon!!!"

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I wonder how many will take him up on his generous offer!?

“Christians won’t bake us a cake”

“well, at least we aren’t throwing you off of buildings or cutting off your heads”

2 of our friends and frankly our favorite people happen to be a gay couple. They’ve been gay since the 70’s and together since they were in their late teens. I for one don’t hate gay people. I hate &#%$ing morons, idiots and brainwashed fools.

Quite the difference between. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, Hedge said:

Also, like how the white people are required to protect the other-colored people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Boyst
45 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Also, like how the white people are required to protect the other-colored people.

This is about the abortion, isn't it?

• Applause 1

devnull

I'm still a little surprised the Columbia protestors haven't demanded the university rename itself

Because Christopher Columbus

• Haha 4

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Wrong side of history biaaaatchhhh :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Pete said:

"Jerry Seinfeld is a very, very bad man!"

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Y'all remember some odd years ago when someone told us all of this was coming and was in the works behind the scenes and everyone scoffed at him because he was a "&#%$ing lunatic".

Remember when we were warned of the movement in the dark of night to completely alter the fabric of America from the inside out and we laughed about it because it couldn't happen here?

The only idiots were mindless American citizens with little to no ability to think and even less ability to care. I am not sorry. We deserve every &#%$ed up thing that happens from here on out. This is just starting. Wait until you see what it's like in 5 years. 

This happens every 25 years or so, when a generation decides they need to make a difference and decide to do that by being @$$h@l&s.

• Haha 1

RochesterRob
15 minutes ago, Ann said:

I've seen cleaner pig barns.

• Haha 2