Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Leftist Protests

B-Man

RochesterRob
22 hours ago, KD in CA said:

There would be no police stepping in if this was not an election year.  And that is also why there will be no 'summer of 2020' and why the media will eventually stop covering this.  Just like in 2020, once they realized it was hurting Early Stage Joe and helping Trump, the protests (or at least any news coverage of them) stopped very quickly. 

I'm pessimistic that a repeat of the summer of 2020 in terms of outrageous behavior will not happen.  The leaders are that evil (and desperate) and the followers are that bat shit crazy.  The only reason that the university protests are fading is the donors are letting their concerns be known to these same universities complete with threats of removing top administration.  Remember the movie Dirty Harry and Andrew Robinson's character going to the extreme of paying a person to seriously rough him up in order to get at Callahan.  There are people crazy enough to do that in real life if they think it will help their team.  I hate to say it but with the recent incident with Monroe County DA Doorley that might be the powder keg the left is looking for.  While I am at it I am skeptical that a certain Rochester television station did their homework in airing an opinion by Doorley protestors at the county office.  One identified with the last name of Prude makes me wonder if this person was not a relative of Daniel Prude who was considered a victim of police brutality in Rochester.  

• Like 2

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• devnull

• IDBillzFan

snafu
47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It is really tough to keep non-students off Columbia and CUNY campuses.

But this is really one of the main reasons where those schools went wrong -- by allowing non-students into the mix.

• Like 3

Hedge

Sometimes being William Wallace doesn't play out like it's envisioned in your head

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 3

Now that is some funny stuff. You got to love garbage cans cut up for shields. Must be taking engineering classes.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Where’s the blood on the ground? Not enough blood. 

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 1

Cinga

Apparently Biden finally addressed America about the riots while we weren't looking

• Haha 1

devnull
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Sometimes being William Wallace doesn't play out like it's envisioned in your head

That ain't William Wallace

That's Leroy Jenkins

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

RochesterRob
5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

AMEN.

We do not live in the kind of country where we would send the likes of George Soros packing.  Unfortunately.  

• Sad 1

Uncle Joe
27 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Same ol song, different verse.

IDBillzFan
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Hedge said:

At some point Soros and his pals have to realize how stupid they are being made to look by letting these D&D nerds play dress up for their causes.

Once again, for the people in the back, let me repeat: I could never be a Democrat because I could never allow myself to admit that I am this phucking stupid.

Imagine being this embarrassing that you're starting to hand the next election to Trump. In April.  :classic_laugh:

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
42 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Direct lineal descendants of the late 1990s WTO protests.  Different people...same organizations.

And most of those trace their ancestry back to the World Peace Council...which was set up by the Soviets at the start of the Cold War.

• Cheers 1

RochesterRob
9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

At some point Soros and his pals have to realize how stupid they are being made to look by letting these D&D nerds play dress up for their causes.

Once again, for the people in the back, let me repeat: I could never be a Democrat because I could never allow myself to admit that I am this phucking stupid.

Imagine being this embarrassing that you're starting to hand the next election to Trump. In April.  :classic_laugh:

While Soros would love to see the Democrats keep the White House he has always been playing the long game.  The destruction of the US.  I would like to know how much of his billions are spent on life preserving drugs that the average person could never afford or get their hands on.  It's beat the clock for him now in terms of unrestricted borders and (sustained) unemployment levels not seen since the early days of the Great Depression before he spends an eternity with Satan.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Cinga
28 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This one wins the internet today!

image.png.332688ae109d280b8eb2590f9d3d5615.png

• Applause 3

B-Man

More laughs.

I love the "NFL" one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

More laughs.

I love the "NFL" one.

Where's the old guy on the tricycle when you need him?

• Haha 3