Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills Training Camp 2024 Starts 7/23/24

Buffalo Bills announce return to St. John Fisher University for 2024 Training Camp

</snip>

Buffalo will once again hold its training camp at St. John Fisher University in Rochester, NY as the team gets ready for the 2024 NFL season.

The Bills will report to camp on July 23 with the first training camp practice set for July 24. Times, dates and ticket information for the 2024 training camp schedule will be announced at a later date via BuffaloBills.com.

</snip >

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Training camp information

Season Ticket Members will have access to a Training Camp Ticket presale on Tuesday, June 25. Information will be emailed directly to Members on how to access the presale. Tickets will be filled on a first come, first served basis.

There will be a separate Season Ticket Member presale for the Return of the Blue & Red practice (Aug. 2) at Highmark Stadium. Information on this presale will be emailed to Members in the coming weeks.

Training Camp Tickets for the general public will be distributed via a ticket lottery this year.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER 2024 TRAINING CAMP PUBLIC PRACTICE LOTTERY

Fans who choose to submit this form will be limited to request a maximum of four (4) tickets. Must be 18 years or older at the time of the public practice to be eligible for the Buffalo Bills 2024 Training Camp Public Practice Lottery.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Uncle Joe
7 hours ago, Ann said:

Be aware

How quaint, I just got notified via email of a Ticketmaster security breach today.

• Facepalm 1
  • Wow 2

10 hours ago, Ann said:

Runner up in Superbowl MVP voting.

• 2 weeks later...
Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Yeah, but will Keon Coleman be slow getting to camp? 😁

Only if there is a open lane. If it's stop and go traffic he'll handle 👐 it.

• Haha 3

CarpetCrawler
7 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

How have I not nooooooticed how mmmmuch Madddddy annunciates her wordzzzzz

My limit is about 8 seconds, after that every neuron in my body spasms and I have to shut the sound off.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1